Chapter ten

You wake up early for once In your life, one and a half hours until training you get out of bed and you collect up your uniform and head to the showers. Something seems off, you feel as though you are being watched. 'It's just your imagination, (y/n)'

Creepy-stalker guy's POV

I watched (y/n)'s every move. As she got out of bed, collected up her uniform and headed for the showers. As I was following her, I hit something and it makes a loud clatter noise. I hid behind an open door. She abruptly turned around, I hope she didn't see me. She turned back around and kept walking. Oh I love the way she walks. I was staring at her, melting away as I hear someone looking for their friend. I ran back to my room and fell back asleep.

Your POV

You heard a clatter, it was just your imagination so you decided to ignore it. You finished in the showers and went to mess hall. There weren't many people there because it was so early. The only person you recognised was Levi.
"May I sit next to you, Heichou?" You said with a smile.

"Tch fine 'brat'" you giggled a bit as he smiled as he said 'brat'. You two talk about the survey corpse and about venturing outside the walls.
"Levi. I would like to see you, my office now." It was Erwin. 'Ugh why him?' You whined to yourself.
"Bye" Levi said as he poked you in the arm.

Levi's POV
We arrived at Erwin's office. Tch what does he want now.
"I have seen you have grown quite attached to (y/n)."

"We are just friends"

"I've seen the way you are with her. I haven't seen you smile in years. You aren't just friends are you?"

"We kinda like each other, she's my girlfriend"

"LEVI! Do you know what this means! She is still human, she could die any day. I don't want you to experience heartbreak. Trust me, it is the most painful thing, even worse then being devoured by a Titan alive"

"SO! I LOVE HER AND SHE LOVES ME BACK! WE ARE HAPPY, I AM HAPPY FOR ONCE!"

"I DO NOT CARE! HEAR ME?! You will tell her it's over and you won't show any affection towards her from now on. Got it?"

"But sir!"

"Any way, you would be an awful husband or boyfriend! Just admit it, you cant love like I can! Just let me mend her heart once you break it. She would be better off with me! Not an asshole-of-a-man like you." He straightens back up, fixing his collar.
'Oh I see what's going on here. He doesn't want (y/n) falling for someone other than himself! I'll do as he wishes, but in the end I'll get MY way. I always will.

"Yes sir" I said flatly, lowering my head as a sign of defeat. To let him think he's won.

Your POV
yay, finally Levi's back. Hope nothing bad happened. You see him, he looks different than what you are used to seeing. He looks like the stoic man you met him as. He walks over to you and stands in front of you.
"(Y/n), listen to me. I want the whole 'us' thing to end. I can't treat you how you want to be treated and I no longer have the feeling for you that you call 'love'"

You were in shock. 'How could he say that? Unless.... Erwin. That mother fücking frick fracking dîck! He made Levi dump me. To get his filthy hands on me'
"Levi. Erwin made you say this, didn't he..?" Levi looked back at the door way, to see Erwin standing there leaning against the door way smirking like a mad-man. Levi slowly turned his head back around, to face you. He slowly nodded and a single tear came from the corner of his left eye. His facial expression still not changing. You felt you face grow heavier and eyes stinging. You were soon crying and Levi left you, to tend to his papers back at his office.

Erwin's POV
hee hee hee! I get her all to myself! I am going to become her prince in shining armour! She is going to be my beautiful bride-to-be! Oh man I love her! What should I say?! Oh! I know. I will sit next to her and hug her. I will ask if she is okay and that Levi is a cold hearted jerk. I will offer her to dinner at my place! I am soooo smooth!

Your POV

'Oh great, here he comes. Probably thinks I am in the dark on how he sent Levi to break up with me. so he could get his hands on me' you think angrily to yourself. He sits next to you. Hugging you softly. 'Ugh please make him stop!' You wanted to run away so badly. But you couldn't. He would suspect something. You zoned out as he talked. But you heard him say "want to come to my room tonight to have dinner? Just to take your mind off of Levi?"
Your little heart sank. It felt like it was going to burst out of your stomach and run away, never to be seen again. GAAAAAH!

"Thank you Erwin for being so kind to me. I would love to come over but I have to go into town with Mikasa and Sasha." Of course this was the best lie you could come up with.

"Oh... Okay" he soused slightly heart broken. "Well, I have to go. Sort out paper work and stuff.

Erwin's POV
Real smooth Erwin, real smooth. Now she probably hates you.

Your POV
"Bye!" Phew. He left. You were sitting alone upset and crying again on a table by yourself.
"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Mikasa, Eren Armin and Sasha were up. You shake your head to Armin's question. "What happened?"
'Oh no. How am I going to explain?'

"Levi was my boyfriend then Erwin got jealous and made Levi break up with me and now Erwin is hitting on me!" You say though sobs. 'That, was easier than expected'. Armin sat down next to you and gave you a hug.

"It's okay (y/n), I have an idea of what you can do."

"What is it?"