Chapter six

You get up, eat then head out to the training grounds.

"(y/n), today we are staying here, working on..."
*BOOM!*

"What the.."

Both you and Levi turned around, seeing that a group of aberrants have gotten over the wall. They climbed.

"I DIDNT KNOW TITANS COULD CLIMG!l you scream at Levi.

"They can't. Looks like we have a new class of Titans.... Shit"

"There's only five or so. I'll head to the one on the left and you get the one on the right, okay?" Did you just seriously give orders to Levi.. Pfft Ooops.

"Tch, okay brat"
You and Levi slice their napes perfectly. One by one, you and Levi take them down. "There's only one left, I'll take it" announces Levi.

Just as he is at the Titans feet, he uses his 3dmg gear to get close to the Titans nape. He slices the nape, but nothing happens. He slices even deeper, still the Titan remains alive. 'Aaaaah, the Titans weak spot isn't it's nape?' You think to yourself. The Titan is smart, it grabs Levi. It hovers Levi above its mouth. Levi is helpless. Levi is descending into the Titans mouth. "Yoink!" You say while grabbing Levi mid-air. You place him on the nearest building. You head toward the Titan and stab it in the heart. It falls to the ground and dies. 'Its weak spot is its heart..'
You head back up to Levi. He is on the roof standing there. You run up to him, hugging him.
"Get of me brat"

"I'm never letting go! I thought you were gone.." You started to cry. He hugs you back.

"I appreciate you saving me. But this hug is a ONCE OFF. I do not like you more than a scout, understand?!"

"Yes corporal"

"Let's head back to training grounds"

*training grounds*

You head straight to Mikasa and Sahsa. "Guys, you are never going to believe this!" You whisper.

"Believe what?!" Mikasa and Sasha say at the same time.

"I saved Levi from a new species of titan, I hugged him and he hugged me back!...."

"EEEEE" they both fangirl fit at the same time.

"Quiet it down! I'm not supposed to tell anyone!" You loud whisper.

"Okay, we won't tell anyone, promise!"

"Good" you walk back to Levi. Some random cadet pushes you, as you fall Levi catches you.
"3 weeks cleaning, don't pick a fight or harm any other personnel here"

"Hmph" he walks off.

"He is the usual troublemaker, nothing to worry about."

"Yes sir"

"It's getting late, dismissed!"
*Salute* "thank you sir"

"Just call me Levi when we are alone, I hate it when people call me sir all the time."

"Yes si... Levi" phew close one.

*everyone has just gone to bed, including you*

You fall asleep. Only to be woken up half an hour later by you stomach aching for food. 'I'm going to the kitchen' you whisper to yourself. You reach the kitchen, but see someone in there wearing a cute white apron and basically dancing around while baking some sort of sweet cake.

"Whaa?" You say opening the door more exposing who is in there. It is Levi, baking!

"Hmmm hmm hmm" Levi hums. I have never seen him like this before... Wait, is that chocolate on the bench?!?! It sure is. As Levi turns away, you silently run in and grab some chocolate, only for him to turn around and stare right at you.

"What do you think your doing brat!"

"What do you think your doing dancing around baking!"

"We are NEVER going to speak about this again..."

"On one condition, you let me bake with you, and you don't tell Erwin I was up late."

"Tch, fine"

You come closer to him, looking at all the ingredients. Looks like he's making cupcakes! Yum. You, being you trip over your own feet and accidentally knock over the bowl of flour, and it goes all over Levi.

*Gasp!*. "I'm so so sorry Levi, I didn't mean to.."

He walks up to you slowly, holding a bowl of icing. "You have to be punished for this!" He smears icing all over your Pyjamas.
"Oh no you didn't!"

"Oh yes I did!" *snaps fingers sassily. You both start finding any ingredient you can and throw it at each other. You slip over the flour and land on top of Levi, your lips only a centimetre above his. He quickly kissed you, as you lay there frozen, he quickly flips you over so he is on top, using his arms to support him.

Levi's POV

I am on top of her, leaning really close to her. I love teasing her, to make her think that she has a chance with me. It's so mean... My trail of thought disappear as she kisses me, passionately. I kiss her back. Oh no. I think I like her.. I break away from the kissing, smearing icing on her cheek. "That is your punishment for kissing me, kiss me again and I'll smear it on your chin!" She giggles. I push my self away from her and stand up. I help her up too.

Your POV

that was the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life! You stand there, in front of him.
"We should clean this up..." You say.

"YES WE SHOULD!" He said with a lot of enthusiasm, showing that he is a total clean freak.

In the middle of cleaning up, you hear a knock on the kitchen door. "Levi, are you in there?" Oh no it's Erwin!

"Go through that door (y/n), it leads to the hallway where you can sneak back to bed." You nod your head.

"Come in Erwin"

"I was j- what have you done Levi?!"

"I was making a cake.. and then I got angry with it not turning out like I wanted it to..."

"Learn to get your anger under control!"

"Tch, fine." Erwin leaves as Levi continues to clean up.

*back in your bedroom*

*yawn* you get into bed and lay down, falling asleep instantly