Chapter seventeen

It has been six months since Erwin had become top commander again. Humanity has still gotten no further information about the Titans and have lost lives in the process.

You wake up, two days away from your expedition. The smell of autumn leaves fills the air.
'Today is going to be a good day'. you think to yourself happily, getting out of bed and getting dressed into casual clothes, because it was your day off.
"Oi (y/n)." Levi stands out side your door knocking.

"Yea I'm awake, what is it?"

"Come out here and follow me. Now" Levi orders you.

Sighing, you open the door looking at him standing there, with a small cloth in his hand.
"I'll tie this around your head to cover your eyes"

"What for?" You say with a smirk spread across your face

"It's a surprise" Levi just ties it around your head and leads you out side. About half an hour after walking he stops you.

"You can take off your blindfold now brat" you do as her says. You look infront of you to see a nice grassy area, underneath a tree there is a blanket sprawled out with plates of delicious looking food. the smell of freshly baked goods and (favourite) cake fills your nose.

"L-Levi! This is so wonderful!" You jump and give him a hug. You bury your face into his shirt. Inhaling the smell of cologne and bleach. 'Wow I never realised how good he smelt'
"How did you know that (favourite) cake was my favourite?"

"Tch. Because I'm a stalker" he wiggles his eyebrows quickly, making you giggle.
You sit down with him on the blanket, he slices the cake up into ten or so pieces.
"Here you go" he gives you a slice. You taste it and it's like heaven.
"Where did you get this from?! It's amazing!"

"I made it myself" this took you by surprise. 'Levi is such a good cook!' You thought to yourself.
After laying down with him and looking up at the beautiful autumn sky and talking for a few minutes he decides to change the subject.
"(Y/n) , I've been meaning to ask you something for ages." He sits up and pulls out a box.
"(F/n) (l/n), will you be my wife?" He exposes a flawless diamond ring.
You felt light headed. You couldn't believe the man of your dreams is now your husband to be!

"Eeeeee!! Yes yes yes!" He slips the ring on your ring finger. "It fits perfectly!"
You jump on him and give him a hug, causing him to fall and you land on top of him.

"I love you so much (y/n)."

"I love you too Levi." You nuzzle your head into his chest, hearing his heartbeat. You lift your head up, he cups your cheek. He has lust in his eyes. He suddenly kisses you sweetly and gently. You kiss back, melting into it. His kiss starts to get rougher. He slides his tongue into your mouth, you both fight for dominance, which he easily wins. He slides his hand down your back, slowly lifting your shirt up and over your head. Without breaking the kiss, you do the same, exposing his perfect abdomen. You blush at seeing him shirtless, but you choose to ignore it and keep kissing him. After a few minutes of kissing he stops.
"We should go, people will be suspecting something"

"Y-yeah.." You reply with a blush.

"When should we have our wedding?" Levi asked in expectedly.

"Oh... Ummm I think we should have it before the expedition, incase anything were to happen..."

"Okay. And thank you for coming with me (y/n). I had fun"

"Same" you reply blushing. You kiss him once more before helping him pack up. It's getting dark, how are we going to get back?" You ask with worry in your voice.

"Ah, don't worry. I brought my horse with me before, over there."
You both walk over and mount his horse, riding off into the sunset back to the castle. You felt as if he was your king, and you were his queen.

Lol hopefully you liked this chapter, xD you and Levi getting married! Woot woot!
Until next update!

~sopsopso