Chapter 6

Megan's P.O.V

I was on my way to Kaden's house and I was a little bit nervous. It had been nearly a whole week since I was here and being Friday Kaden said her daughter was at her mothers house for the weekend so it made room for me to visit her. I didn't know why I was nervous but I was. I wouldn't of minded if her daughter was there but I guess she didn't want her getting in the way.

I had given my driver the address and my security guard was with me until I got dropped off. Payton and Tori we're keeping me updated with what they were doing because I ended up staying with my parents instead of the hotel. Tori had managed to take Payton out for dinner again but she got noticed by some girls who then got a couple of paparazzi involved so we all knew that Tori and Payton were going to be in the media. Tori and I never usually kept tabs on what the paparazzi were saying but Payton always made Sure to keep me updated if I needed to know things, same with Tori's manager Bruno.

"This is the address," the driver spoke as he pulled up to a small brick house.

"Thank you I'll send you a text when I'm ready for picking up," I smiled, climbing out of the car. I made my way up the porch steps and knocked on the door, taking in the old styled house that managed to look modern. I heard footsteps and the door opened revealing the auburn beauty I was nervous to see.

"Megan," she smiled, stepping aside so I could enter her home.

"Hey Kaden," I smiled, noticing we had stepped straight into a living room. She closed the door and we exchanged a quick hug. I noticed that I was a fair bit taller than Kaden, especially because I had boots on and she didn't. I slipped my boots off out of courtesy, and slipped my denim jacket off to leave me in a hoody because I could feel the heat from the fireplace.

"Would you like a tour of the house?" She asked me, grabbing my jacket and hanging it on the rack with other jackets. 

"Sure," I smiled, sticking my hands in my pockets as I followed her.

"This is the living room," she began, walking through. I notice that it was quite a large space that was open and lite up nicely with warm coloured lights.

"This is the kitchen and dining area," she walked though a small archway which opened up to another room where the kitchen waa in the corner and a table was situated near.

"And down the hall are my room and Jasmines room as well as the bathroom and laundry," she smiled, as we walked back into the living room. Her house was quite small compared to my parents and even my house back in LA. Although my house wasn't like a mansion, you could fit at least two of her house inside mine.

"You have a really lovely Home," I commented, loving how homely it felt.

"Thank you," she smiled as we both sat down on the couch in front of the fireplace. I noticed that the fireplace had a tall barrier around it. There were photos scattered along the top and around the walls of the room.

"Did you want anything to drink? I have wine, water, juice?" She asked, standing up.

"A wine would be nice thank you," I smiled, she nodded, quickly recusing herself into the kitchen. I continued looking around the room and noticed how spacious it really was. There was a corner that looked like it has all of Jasmines toys and belongings nearly put away into the shelving. In the other corner was a desk stacked with paperwork which must be from her job.

"So how was your flight over?" Kaden asked me, as she placed a wed wine on the table In front of me.

"Good, it didn't feel like it took as long though," I chuckled, taking a sip of my wine. She smiled st me, her green eyes staring into mine. Her eyes were a unique shade of green. They weren't hazel at all but a glossy green. They kind of reminded me of tree leaves in the spring.