Chapter 13

Megan's P.O.V

I was back at work and instantly remembered how much I hated being on set. It was nearing closer to our expected premiere date and I was more than ready to finish the movie. Jack and I still hadn't filmed the sex scene between our characters and I was honestly dreading it. Now that I had spent time with Kaden and realised I was gaining feelings, the scene with Jack made me feel nervous and uncomfortable as if I was going against her, but it was in the job description.

"Are you ready for set?" Payton asked me, typing away on her laptop in my trailer.

"Yeah," I sighed, as the hair and makeup crew finished my look for the scene with Jack that I hoped he didn't purposefully jeopardise.

"We will let Pablo know you're ready to start filming," Louise my makeup artist smiled.

"I'll be there shortly," I smiled as she and Brianna my hair stylist left.

"Megan if you really don't want to do the scene don't," Payton sighed, her eyes flickering up to me over her glasses.

"I just don't like Jack. He is such a sleaze,"

"Unfortunately most guys in this business are,"

"I just wish we could film the scene and that was it, but he always has to purposefully get something wrong so we have to go over it again and again,"

"The only advice I can really give you Megan is to just leave set or hit him," she shrugged, putting her attention back to her laptop. I sighed, wiping an eyelash from my cheek.

"You know, you didn't have to come into work today," I spoke, turning in my chair to face her. She shrugged.

"I needed some time out of there." She replied shortly, keeping her attention in what she was doing.

"I'm heading to set," I sighed, getting up from my seat.

"I'll be there soon, I just need to finish doing this," Payton mumbled as she typed away. I nodded before making my way out of my trailer towards the stage we were filming on. I tried to convince Payton to have the week off to be with her mother but she really insisted that she wanted to and could come into work. Part of me gathered Payton was trying to find a distraction for what was going on because she wasn't very vocal about her life outside of work. I just wish there was more I could do not just as her boss but as her friend.

"How are you Megan?" Pablo asked me as I approached him.

"Good," I replied, already seeing Jack on set.

"How was your trip to Australia?"

"It was good I really enjoyed it,"

"I haven't been there in so long," he sighed with a warm smile, "we should do a premiere there,"

"Really?" I questioned.

"Mm I think it would be good also it releases a week later in Australia so it works out,"

"I'd be okay with that," I commented.

"Are you ready to film?" He questioned. I nodded, "so I want the same vibe as last time just make sure you're conveying a torn mind but slowly ease into it, allowing your character to consume the feelings,"

"Okay," I nodded, walking towards the bed where my scene started.

"It's good to see you again Megan," Jack smirked, making his way over to me.

"Wish I could say the same to you," I mumbled, sitting on the bed.

"Why are you being so rude?" He chuckled, placing a hand on his heart, "you're going to hurt my feelings,"