Prolouge

My Dear Ryujin,

Your beautiful smiles and giggles are the reason why I'm still fighting but I'm sorry that you will have to suffer again, if only I knew this disease early I wouldn't have entered your life. I shouldn't have entered your life. But, I know that the man above has sent me to you for a short time to make you happy after all those sufferings. You don't deserve any of this, you're too precious for this world, my love.

As soon as possible I want to keep you away from me but I just can't, I know it's too selfish but I want to spend my last days with you, holding you close while we cuddle in bed. Waking up next to you is the best thing every morning, I wish we could do that forever but I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I'm going to leave you behind again like what your parents did. I love you, Shin Ryujin. I love you so much that my heart hurts because of you.

I'll miss you. I'll miss your smile, your touch, your kisses, your eyes, your voice, your body, your hands that perfectly fits on mine and YOU.

Promise me that once I'm gone, you will continue your life. You are strong, babe. You will do all the things we planned together whether you're alone or if you find someone else. I want you to spend your life happily but it's better if you're with someone eventhough it's not me. I will wait for you in the afterlife and I will always look out for you.

I love you so much, my love, my wife, my girl, my baby, my Shin Ryujin and I will make sure that in our next lives that we will live happily with each other.

////////

Ryujin didn't stop her tears from flowing as she reads the letter Yuna wrote for her. She knelt next to her grave as her mind went blank

Ryujin keeps on denying that she isn't dead, she can't accept the fact that Yuna left her, again.

All of these was like Deja vu for Ryujin, she had enough of all the pain she received from all her love ones. She wanted to give up.

Lia hugged her from behind giving her the comfort that she needs but she doesn't feel a bit any better. It's worst. Her tears that can't stop coming from her eyes as she muffled her cries is making Lia burst into tears.

Despair, pain, sadness, grief all of it is what Ryujin's feeling right now as she traced Yuna's name in the tomb right beside her.

The rain started to fall as if it's comforting her, it made her insides worsen. Everyone started leaving but Lia stayed beside her along with Chaeryeong and Yeji.

Ryujin felt numb, she can't feel things anymore other than the pain in her heart as she stared at Yuna's grave.

Life is nothing without Yuna for her.