Twenty-Seven

"Happy ending isn't true after all,"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
RYUJIN'S POV

Here it is, the day where I'll finally get to meet you again.

Instead of feeling happy I feel sad.

Yes, I'll finally meet you but this time. You're not breathing anymore. Your cold, soulless and pale body is too hard to look at.

You lied Yuna. You broke your promise to me. You're a liar but I can't be mad at you.

I love you too much. Why is it so hard to let you go? I can't.

Of all places why do I have to see you at a cemetery?

Of all bed why does it have to be a coffin?

Of all people why is it you that has to suffer? Why not me?

You are too kind and rare so why did you have to leave?

You left me two times and you came back but this time you didn't.

I shouldn't have let you go. I should have come with you so you don't have to suffer alone.

I'm so stupid.

I regret everything except for that part where I first saw you. I don't regret meeting you my wife.

Had it really been a year ago where you were smiling at me and laughing whenever I crack jokes? Had it been a year since we last cuddle in bed while you're caressing my cheeks, my hair, my lips and telling me how much you love me?

Are you thinking of me right now?

It was dark. Everything around me is dark including the sky, I can't see a single color around me. Is this how you affect me so much?

The atmosphere is so cold, gloomy and dark. It's defeaningly silent. I never talked to anyone. I'm still here in your tomb waiting.

I don't know what I'm waiting for.

Am I waiting for you? Or for my death?

The only thing that I'm sure of is I don't wanna live anymore. It's years and years full of suffering.

It's so tiring without you. I don't have someone who gives me energy to move forward

You're not here anymore to make me feel okay, you're not here to make me calm down, you're not here to kiss ne whenever I feel down.

It hurts. It hurts me so much that I feel so numb, I feel so empty.

The rain started pouring. Is it you? Are you trying to comfort me? But why is it making everything worse?

I want to cry but there's no tears left. I'm almost too tired to cry, and it seemed like I cried enough that there's no left tears to weep.

I felt my ribs heave as if there's a huge rock weighing on me. I can't even speak because of a lump on my throat.

Yuna, how can I live without you?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Since, I didn't update last time here's another one. Thank you guys. <3