Keith

"You're Anthony's son." Keith didn't need any confirmation from Nathan to know that—now the familiarity he'd seen from Anthony had been explained.

The ground felt like as if it was shaking underneath him. Earthquakes, he thought. A disaster would be better than this ... anything would be better than this. He felt a sense of throbbing started again in his temples as he tried to figure out how everything that was happening now made sense.

It didn't.

So he asked, "Am I dreaming?"

Nathan chuckled, "Congratulations, it's not. Your dream guy will finally live in a house with you."

Excuse me? Then he remembered everything he learned about Nathan; he was a dick that probably haven't made peace with his own sexuality yet, who might also have attempted to experiment on Keith himself. Or probably just a major closeted case in need of someone to stroke his ego. He's also a hot flirt, good-looking, horny-inducing werewolf ally, and someone with eyes that can murder me—

Keith leapt out of the bed, trying to let his anger show, but suddenly realized he was pretty much half-naked here. In fact, there was enough light to make his half-hard bulge visible to Nathan. He flushed, immediately reached out for the lamp switch to turn it off.

Nathan laughed. "Ooh, sexy."

"Where are my clothes?" Keith tried to hold his composure but his voice cracked in anxiety. "I need them."

"Where are you going? It's almost dawn."

"I don't care," Keith almost screamed. "Just tell me where the fuck is my pants, doofus!"

"Doofus?" Nathan yawned, and through the dim shadows Keith could see him turning over the other side of the bed. "Whatever. Goodnight."

He felt heat rising inside his chest. Keith walked over to the other side of the bed, turned on the bedside lamp and slapped Nathan on the face, hard.

"Ow, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Everything," Keith groaned, his face was less than an inch from Nathan's. "I'll fuck you up if you don't tell me where my pants are right at this second."

"What ... are you going to assault me? Nathan challenged. "Think I don't know what's going on right there in the head?"

Keith's hand flew right to lock and grip around Nathan's throat; he could already imagine a thousand ways to ruin Nathan right even before they could be stepbrothers by law. A series of rapid, non-stop punches in the guts. A knee pressed hard onto his ribcage. A hand clawing into his mouth to break his jaw apart. Anything ... everything he'd learned from Wren was about to unleash itself now at this moment.

Trying to decide which method he was going to use first, a hand grabbed his wrist and yanked him forward, sending him to crash down the bed. Nathan climbed and pressed his knees on Keith's thighs, pinning him on his back on the bed. It was his turn to have his neck locked inside Nathan's strong grip, and only now he could understand and feel the strength of another company that was also an equal being to him. Fighting Nathan wouldn't be easy, so no mercy was needed at this point. Keith had to launch an attack harsher than what he did in Austin.

"One thing you gotta learn in order to be a roommate here is to not shit things up when I'm asleep," Nathan grumbled.

"Who said anything about us being roommates?"

Keith shoved his knee up hard, sending Nathan to yelp in pain and clutched his abdomen, squeezing his eyes shut to bear his pain. Keith slid backwards to loosen himself from Nathan's capture before he gripped him by his shoulders and threw him out the bed, sending Nathan to crash together with the bedside tables and lamps.

Keith flew out to land on top of Nathan, his hand balled up in a fist, shooting punches anywhere he could reach ... one blow after another. Nathan's self-defense was weak; once in a while he could only hold Keith in a tight grip to stop his movement, but his endeavors weren't effective. Keith could feel the pressure underneath him as Nathan tried hard to push him over and break free, but Keith kept on pressing Nathan down, caging him in his grip.

Another hit near the jaw and Nathan finally let out a scream. "You're fucking crazy."

He landed a punch on Nathan's abdomen.

Keith slowed down when Nathan wheezed. "Stop ... please ..."

He didn't want to stop; but Wren had always taught him to not precede any attacks once your opponent backed down. Nathan was already bruising and vulnerable—Keith stayed there, slowly not realizing his grip on pinning Nathan down started to loosen—

Keith flew out backwards in the air and his back crashed on a wall hard. He yelled the pain that burned hot behind his back, running up his spine to his head. When he tried to move his arm another kind of agony started there; maybe Nathan broke his arm. But he couldn't think fast enough because the other boy had already moved to enclose Keith's neck again with a strong grip.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Nathan growled. "You don't want to test my limits."

Keith tried to shove his knee up again but Nathan tried to choke him tighter before kicking his knees with his own. Keith screamed inaudibly.

"Let ... me ... go ..." he said, already gathered his energy to bump his head hard onto Nathan's when the door crashed open with the sound of a girl gasping before he heard Anthony yell.

"What the hell, Nathan Drew? Are you trying to kill your brother?"