The Fieldtrip of Doom

Peter POV:

Today had been a long one, first Flash trips me, then I had like 3 tests, and then I was told I couldn't go on the field trip tomorrow because the person who sponsors the school (Flash) threatened to call it off if I went. On top of all that, Happy was busy, I had to walk home to the tower in the rain. That one really wasn't that bad, really cold, but not bad. Harley definitely would have killed me, but he's doing some on campus stuff at MIT right now so he'll never know. Admittingly I was soaked to the bone. When I got home I walked through the lobby, teeth chattering, shivering, and pretty much purple.

"Holy shit Pete are you good?"

I look over to see Carter Kane, he mainly worked in the labs, him and his sister were essential to the ever growing artifacts division. Like me, they were two of the four exceptions to the "College only" intern rule, Harley and I being the others, though I guess Harley is technical in college.

"I'm fine Carter, just a bit cold," I said, shifting slightly.

"Dude Stark is going to go on a warpath when he sees you,"

"Well he won't see me then," I say crossing my arms.

"It's not the old man you should be worrying about,"

I spin in the direction of the voice only to come face to face with....

"Ah haha hey Harley." I nervously laugh, Carter did the smart thing and just walked away. " I thought you were upstate,".

'Well, I came back early only to see my boyfriend, in the lobby of his house, shaking and purple because he walked in the rain without a coat!" He exclaimed grabbing my arm and dragging me to the elevator. "What the hell were you thinking?"

I shivered in response, Harley noticed and wrapped me in a hug.

"Jesus christ sweetheart your freezing,"

I nod.

"In my defence, it was a lot warmer when I was moving,"

Harley rolls his eyes as we walked out of the elevator.

"Go shower and put clothes on, I'll be in our lab." He winked and walked away.
I smiled to myself, making a mental note to see how long he would be here for, maybe we could go on a date tomorrow. I wasn't planning on showing up to school anyways.

-la time skip to 20 minutes later-

I stepped out of the shower feeling much better. I  walk into my, well at this point I'd call it our (Harley and I's) room. Slowly over the past six months he has been moving his stuff into my room, he sleeps here to help me with the nightmares....

I shake my head as I look around for clothes. I glance at the bed, layed out is Harleys MIT shirt. I smile too myself as I pull it on, it was a bit loose seeing as Harley was taller than me, but it fit nonetheless.

'Smells just like him'

I pull on a pair of jeans and waltz down to the lab, ignoring the looks I got from Aunt Nat and Loki. I hop into the elevator, asking Fri to take me down to the lab Harley and I share.

"Sir, " F.R.I.D.A.Y said, "would you like me to turn off the cameras in your lab?"

I blushed, a few weeks ago Harley and I got a bit... handsy, Happy happened to be checking the security cameras at that time. Needless to say he yelled at us for not turning of the cameras. Then Dad found out (he almost had a heart attack)  and implemented the "five feet rule," Stating that while alone in the labs, Harley and I weren't allowed within five feet of each other, if we were, Friday would notify him immediately. So she started asking if I would like to turn off the cameras so he can't catch us.