#1 Ironman and Bruce

Peter was blind,

When the moon fell on Titan some of the debre got in his eyes, he could see for a bit, but after he lost his sight completely.

The first one to know was Tony, after they had gotten back to earth Peter pulled him aside. He didn't want to concern him, he didn't even want his pity, he just needed Tony's help. Peter shyly asked if he could possibly buy him some colored contacts. See, Aunt May was slowly passing from cancer when they got back to earth, the doctors said she only had a few days, a week at most, left.

"I just don't want her to worry," Peter said, practically begging unable to see the look in his metours eyes as he did, "I wouldn't ask you unless it was really important-,"

Tony cut him off before he could even continue, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Yes, kid god, I'll get you the contacts,"

Now Peter had expected cheap, run of the mill fake brown contacts. So when he walked into Tony's lab a few hours later he was in for a surprise.

"Hey Mr. Stark,do you know when those contacts will get in? I just really want to see May and I can't go without them, I know it normally takes a few days for order stuff I just ... ya"

Tony looked up surprised that the teen had managed to get down here all by himself. He filed that question away for later and answered Peter.

"I just wrapped up the design and sent them to the bio lab on floor 27 with my name to them. So they'll be up any minute-,"

Right on que Bruce Banner walked in with a confused face as he carried a box of multi million dollar contacts.

"Hey I saw these with your name on them so I brought them up for you, but what are they for,"

"There for-" Tony was cut off before he could even begin due to the squeal that came from Peter as he rushed forward, with surprising accuracy, to Bruce.

"Oh my god you Bruce Banner the-,"

Bruce let out a defeated, exasperated sigh and cut Peter off.

"Yes, I am the hulk,"

"What no, I mean you are that. But your THE Bruce Banner, one of the most renowned scientists of our time! I've read all your books about Gamma radiation and its such an honor to meet you! Damn I wish I could see right now this is so cool!" Peter was bouncing up and down, a smile across his face. Bruce, on the other hand, looked like he was about to cry tears of pure joy.

"Bruce, meet Peter. Petey here is my personal intern and the one those contacts are for, he went blind and-"

"Wait, the kids blind!?"

"Don't worry Mr. Dr. Banner sir, my spidey sense guilds me just fine. I just asked Mr. Stark to get me some run of the mill fake contacts so my aunt won't worry."

"Wait your spiderman??"

"Ok, we can continue this later." Tony said, hopping up to take the contacts from Bruce and handing them to Peter. "Now be Careful these contacts are worth like, three million dollars so try to lose them, when you get down to your final pair let me know and I'll make you more,"

Peter looked like a gaping fish as he felt the box being pressed into his hand.

"Mr. Stark sir I... you didn't have to do this. I-I can't accept these."

"Kid look, we just got back from Titan where I thought the kid I saw as a son was going to die. Then when we get back down to earth I find out he's gone blind. Let me do this for ya Kid." Tony waited till he got a small nod from peter before continuing. "The contacts match your eyes perfectly, I ran over a hundred pictures to make sure. So your aunt will never know the difference. They also have a microsopice chip with Karen programed into it so she can be your eyes at school. There's an earpiece in there thats shell speak directly into. Let me know if they malfunction and I'll fix them. This isn't a 'I-dont-wanna-bother-Mr. Stark moment, this is a you call me immediately, no matter what time of day or night. Now, I think your aunt is waiting to see you. Go. But your coming back for a check up later. "

Peter looked up, tears in his eyes as he held the box in his hand. He rushed into the Tonys arms and held him tight.

"Thank you Thank you thank you!, thank you so much Tony,"

He ran out of the room. Not being able to witness the smile that graced his mentors face.