A Suprise Trip

Before you continue to the story I'd like to say thank you.

This chapter is a special thank you to all of you who continue to read my writing. Also for this hilarious and sweet comments. Whenever I'm feeling down or a lack of motivation I scroll through my stories to read them and honestly they make my day.

Anyway just wanted to say thank and that I'll be cranking out chapters again, this on honestly took me longer than it should have but I wanted it to be perfect

Another thing: this chapter contains some made up names because, sadly, no other characters in Rose Hill have been officially canon except Harley so I had to make some stuff up. If y'all wanna use any of my ideas in your own works please feel free too.

I really hope y'all like it cuz this bitch is 6.3k+ words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter POV

I was bouncing with excitement. Today was the last day before school got out! The best part is that Harley said he was gonna take the last three days of his school off to come see me!

God I can't wait.

5 minutes, fuck, this majorly sucks. I wanna be out of here now. I haven't seen my boyfriend in person since Christmas.

"Hey Penis, what are you smiling about? Your 'Stark Internship'?" Flash sneered, putting air quotes around Stark and internship.

"You know Flash," I smile at him, too high on excitement to contain my remark " I don't think anyone is as obsessed over my penis as you are. You should probably see someone about that actually."

The class jaws collectively dropped. I guess they didn't realize I could be so sassy but seconds later they exploded into laughter. Howling filled the air as Flash just sat down, not even trying to come back.

"Jesus Christ Peter! He's gonna need ice!" Cindy giggled as some of my classmates grumbled about not recording it. As soon as everyone eased back into casual chatter, I looked at the clock again.

4 minutes.

Fuck it.

I stand up with my backpack and walked towards the classroom door. Looking to make sure that the teacher didn't have me in view, I slid out the door and bolted down the hall. Once I'm out of the school, I thanked my lucky stars that Happy got here early

'God that felt great,'

"Heya Happy," I slide into the front seat, he started letting me sit up there claiming "at least he could hear me up here" and "it's less annoying".

"Hey kid, you're out early," Happy said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeaaaah I ran out of class. I won't tell if you don't,"

Happy nodded and pulled out of his parking spot.

I heard a ding in my pocket. I pulled out my phone, knowing it was probably Ned asking where I went.

I was wrong.

Halres <3 : Hey darlin' wish this was on a happier note but my flight got delayed. Something was wrong with the plane and they can't get me on a flight for three days :(((((

Halres <3 : I'm really sorry Pete.

I feel my face fall, I had been so exited to see him. I still will, it'll just be a few more days. I try not to let my sadness show.

Me: Don't worry about it, it's not your fault. I'll see ya in a few days <3.

'I wish he brought the armor he was working on with him. Then he could just fly up here and-'