Think 'bout it Love, Why Arent We Dating?

This is my take on the "oh, now that I think about we're totally dating" trope so plz enjoy

3.6k words sorry bout the short chapter
———————————————————————

"This can not be happening right now," Peter groaned, slamming his head into the bus seat in front of him. Of all the thing that could be happening today, this?? A field trip to his second home?? And Mr. Stark has the audacity to not tell him (and there was no doubt in his mind that he was the one who organized this). Not only that, but there's no way May wasn't in on this too.  Not no mention that neither Ned or MJ is in this class, so he was totally fucked and he had no moral support.

Not to mention tired, like, he-was-out-patrolling-til-an-hour-ago tired.

"Yo Parker!"

Peter internally groaned, of course Brad had to be in this class, like it wasn't bad enough that Flash was here too. He tired to ignore them, he really did, but they kept pestering him.

He gave in with a sigh turning in his seat to face the annoyance.

"What do you want?"

Both Brad and Flash grinned.

"Can't wait to see your lie get exposed, maybe then MJ will finally see how much of a loser you are,"Brad remarked with a grin. Truly, the sheer amount of stupidity on this bus was stifling (Peter spared a thought that maybe he was being rude, but he didn't really care) because him and MJ weren't together. They went on one date and decided that any feelings they held for each other where strictly platonic. Harley was a thought that crossed Peters mind, but he quickly shoved that to the side. His relationship with Harley was a weird one, and he certainly wasn't going to start questioning it now. Better to just let it run it's course.

"Oi! Parker! We're talking to you!" Flash snapped. He moved to the seat across the aisle from him, ignoring the bus drivers protest in the process. "How are you gonna fake your way through your internship now that where going to Stark Industry's?"

Peter was heavily considering throwing himself out of the bus, when the voice of Mr. Harrington cut in.

"Boys! There better not be a problem back there!"

Flash quickly yelled back up, assuring the teacher that they where just "messing around".

"Good," The teacher adjusted his glasses, "While I have your attention, Peter, I would like to talk with you please."

Letting out a dejected sigh, he made his way to the front of the bus. The could hear whispers, but pointedly chose to ignore them. Flash's comment about how "Penis Parker was about to get booted from the trip" couldn't be tuned out. Peter was, however, thankful for the glare Mr. Harrington sent back to the boy in question. Peter sat down at the seat across from him.

"So Peter, about our trip to S.I." Mr. Harrington started.

"If it's about my internship, I've shown you the papers and everything! It's really I'm not just making it up!!" Peter jumped to the defense. Yet his teacher raised his hands in defense, assuring Peter that he knows of his internship and that he knows that is legitimate.

"Since you've already seen most of what we will," Mr. Harrington spoke to Peter in a hushed tone, "If you want to slip away to work, that's fine with me, just make sure that your back at the bus by three o'clock,"

Peter felt himself relax a little. At least Mr. Harrington asked for proof of his internship before taking a side in the "is Peter lying" topic. Peter heavily considered his offer, but doubted that Mr. Stark would let him run off in the tower when his class was there.