Im Going to Be Selfish....Just this Once

~ T R I G G E R W A R N I N G ~

Aye yo, it's ya boi, back at it again with another angst chapter.

This chapters tigger warning is going to spoil it but oh well these be important

The only triggers for this chapter are:

Suicide
Drug ODing.

That's pretty much it as far as triggers go

Also sorry for grammar and spelling yadda yadda it's 5am and my fingers want a break

Enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter POV

It's been a year.

A year since Harley died.

He got into a bad car wreck with a drunk driver.

I was crushed.

I'm still crushed.

Everyone thinks I've moved on, a joke here a fake smile there got a lot of them off my backs. As for the skeptics, as time progressed they stopped caring, figuring that if I acted fine for long enough that I would just be fine.

"Pete, buddy are you sure you're ok?" Ned asked.

He was the only one still pushing, MJ switched schools, May was gone, Tonys gone, everyone who cares about a random 17 year old clocked out.

"Of course! Never better!" I offered Ned the realest smile I had given anyone in a year.

"If you say so," he looked at me skeptically.

He was the hardest to convince, but he left it be for the most part. Besides, it won't matter after today anyway.

The final school bell rang and I rushed out of the classroom. Desperate to finally be free.

I felt a huge smile grace my face as I bolted out the front doors. Sighing, I walked down the street, not particularly in a huge hurry to get anywhere.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Bruce: Hey kiddo, I was wondering if you wanted to work in the lab with me today?

I had to remind myself that he did remember what day it was, and that he was asking for my sake.

Me: No thank you Mr. Banner, I'm hanging out with Ned today.

He replies almost instantly.

Bruce: Ok kiddo, make sure to call if you need anything.

I turned off my phone, and no, I'm not hanging out with ned today if you didn't already figure that out.

I had some stuff I needed to do before 9pm.

First I went to the Statue of Liberty, Harley said he had never been, and neither had I so we where going to climb it together. Obviously we couldn't do that know, so I climbed it by myself. No webs or anything, just climbed it the good old fashioned way. Once I reached to top, I looked out over the view. It was beautiful, I can see how Harley would have loved this.

Second I went to my favorite taco place and ordered a burrito, making sure to tip a lot. I've always enjoyed my time whenever I went in there. I'll miss this place.

The third place I went was to the flower shop. I must have been their last customer for the day, because they flipped the sign to closed right after I left. I got a four flowers, one for Harley, Tony, May, and Ben.