I cried while writing this so lets cry togther

T R I G G E R  W A R N I N G:
This is A N G S T and is really fucking sad. Death is sad, mourning is sad and jesus I can't believe I thought of this

The next chap will be extra fluffy

Please don't burn me on a stake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter POV

I skipped into the tower after school, Harley was supposed to be getting in today and I couldn't wait to see him. Yes. I, Peter Parker, had a mega crush on the southern boy. We have had many-a-adventures together, and I can't wait to have more.

"Heya Mr. Stark!" I exclaimed cheerfully as I walk into the lab.

"Hey kiddo, how was school?" He asked, setting down his screwdriver and looking up at me.

"It was...school," I said, setting my back pack down and leaning over the table. "When is Harley getting here?"

"Geeze, not even excited to see me anymore,"

"You didn't answer my question," I deadpan as I grab some M&Ms from the bowl on his desk.

He chuckled, rolling his eyes he checked his watch, then frowned slightly.

"His flight got in a half an hour ago. But he's probably stuck in traffic. You gonna confess to him this time?" Mr. Stark asked, changing the subject.

"W-what do you me-an?" I winced as my voice cracked in 'mean'.

"You gonna confess your undying love or are you just gonna leave the sexual tension between the two of you stay,"

"I didn't come down here just to be harassed," I pout, walking over to the couch and flopped down.

'I'll just watch vines for a few minutes until he gets here,'

But soon a few minutes turned into an hour.

Then two.

Then three.

"Tony!" Steve exclaim, out of breath, "you need to see this! Peter you should come too,"

I sprung up, running into the elevator and not being able to stop bouncing until we reached the penthouse.

My eyes widened as I rushed towards the TV. Because sitting in the screen, was Harley. He was bruised and cut up, his left eye was black and his lip was busted. He was chained to a chair in the center of a room with a masked man standing beside him.

"Oh my god Harley!!" I exclaim as I stop in front of the TV.

"Ahh, Peter Parker, just the man I wanted to see," the masked asshole spoke in a deep accent.

"What do you want?" Steve asked loudly. The bastard laughed.

"I do belive only Peter can give me what I want," he said, I furrowed my brow in confusion, "the list of soldiers,"

My eyes widened to the size of saucers.

"The what?" Bruce asked looking as confused as everyone else.

"The list of names. Back in the war, Hrydra had about a hundred super soldiers. They all managed to escape, but the brainwashing transferred to their kids,"  I explain without taking my eyes off of the screen. "Harley somehow found it in the hydra data base, it took us a year to erase all the names. We just finished a month ago,"

"But little Keener got careless, left a small trail, but it was big enough for us to follow. Sadly, he erased all the data before we could restore it but it did leave one name. Peter Parker, so we figured you must have been his partner in crime,"