The Rogues (pt. 2 of blind peter)

, Pepper spent days trying to calm him down but to no avail. Peter, who had been living with them for the past 6 months after Aunt may passed, noticed. But Tony refused to tell the boy anything, so Peter went about his business. Sometimes, everyone there would forget that he, in fact, was blind.

As Tony was pacing he failed to notice that the elevator had opened, showing the rouges, in all their beaten up glory.

"Wow, you guys definitely have looked better," Tony said, putting on his usual confident face. He expected all of them, especially Steve to scoff, to tell him off. But they just hung their heads as Steve stepped forward.

"We came to apologize,"

Tony blinked a couple of times before giving them a look. Steve continued on.

"We realize that you were acting in the best interest of the team, we also realize that you did what you thought was right. That being said, we won't apologize for doing what we thought was right. But we are sorry for not trying to at least reach an agreement, you didn't tear the team apart we allowed ourselves to be divided. Again we're sorry."

Tony was gobsmacked, he expected them to yell, to scream to tell him it was all his fault. He was so surprised he laughed.

"Ya dont worry about it now, all that matters is that we're all good,"

Soon after the decision was reached that the former Rouges would stay here, and that they would use the towers as there base of operations again. Soon they were all chatting like nothing had happened. They were all laughing at a story Clint was telling, until he was interrupted.

"Dad?"

Everyone whipped around to see Peter, standing in the door.

"Who-"

"Hey Pete, come here and meet the other half of the avengers, Guys this is my son, Peter I adopted him six months ago"

Peters eyes widened as he realized that the presence his spidey sense told him about were the rogues,

"No...Way you guys are so freaking cool," He ran over and Tony had to resist the urge to tell him to be more careful, Peter skidded to a holt right in front of Steve Rogers.

"Mr. Captain America sir, Woah this is so cool! You're just like me! Although I became enhanced on accident though... Anyway sorry about stealing your shield, but-,"

"Wait what do you mean stole my shield?" Steve asked, looked confused before his eyes widened. "WAIT YOUR SPIDERMAN!?"

Peter nodded, as he did so Clint doubled over laughing,

"We got our asses handed to us by a kid, damn Stark you sure know how to pick 'em"

"I sure do,"

After that the conversations dissolved into mindless chatter, but by the time all of them went to be each one had grown a soft spot for Peter.

Times skip

A few weeks later, Clint wanted to test a theory. He had heard about Peters "Spidey tingle" and wanted to see if it really worked. So, being the adult child he is Clint decided to hide in the vents to shoot a (blunt) arrow at Peter to see his reaction. As the rest of the avengers crowded around the table for breakfast, I tired looking Peter stumbles into the kitchen. When he reached into the fridge Clint saw his chance and fired the arrow, before anyone could react Peter reached a hand behind his head and snatched it out of the air. However, he didn't turn around immediately, inside he ran his hands up and down the arrow, he appeared to be studying it. Needless to say everyone besides Tony and Bruce looked at the boy in confusion, seeing as a quick glance would tell you that the arrow was blunt.  Once Peter was done he turned around and waved the arrow at Clint, who had hopped down from his perch.

"Its not very nice to shoot arrows at people,"

Everyone gasped at Peter, his irises where milky white.

"Peter your eyes!"

"Yah, what about them, Im blind,"

"I KNEW IT!!!!!!!"

Clint shouted interrupting the uproar that had started. Everyone seemed to take it down a notch, but Steve still spoke.

"Stark, your bought a blind kid to Germany?!"

"He wasn't blind at the time," Tony shrugged before continuing. "Besides you guys have been training with him for the past few weeks and you see how well he does. I wouldn't let him be spiderman if he couldn't handle it."

"But how?" Wanda asked, confused as to how she didnt see this sooner. "How do you get around, much less train with skilled heros with years of experience."

"Its your spidey sense right?" Natahsa says, catching on. "It tells you where to go and what steps to take, huh."

Peter nodded.

"It's really helpful, even before I went blind, I relied on it much more than my eyes. Looks can be deceiving you know. So when I went blind not much changed, except for the fact that I couldn't see. And even if my spidey sense does start acting up, Mr. Stark put karen into the contacts he made me, and she gives me directions through an earpiece when I need it." Peter explained, even taking out the earpiece to show them. "Speaking of contacts, I'm out,"

Tony signed

"Kid I told you to tell me before you ran out,"

After that day, everyone would always drop everything to help Peter, Wanda would help him write his homework out. Natasha offered to train him how to use his heightened senses to their full potential. Even Steve offered to train with him, to solidify everything he learned.

Who knew a blind spider would bring this super family closer together.