Coffee Shop au Pt. 2

Peter POV

I furrowed my brow at the paper sitting in front of me.

That is today's date, right?

STARK FEILD TRIP APRIL 18th SCHEDULE.

I pulled out my phone.

10:20am April 18th,

Huh.

"Peter OMG aren't you excited! We're leaving in ten minutes!!" Ned exclaimed.

"Yeah.....," I trail off. Did Harley know about this? Seems like something he would have told me about.

"Is your boyfriend behind this?" MJ asked, looking slightly inconvenienced.

"I don't know but I'm about to find out," I say pulling out my phone and calling him.

He picked up on the third ring.

"Hey darlin' what's up," He sounded like he had just woken up, voice raspy and accent even more prominent than usual. I almost dropped my phone because Jesus Christ he sounded hot.

"Hey babe, did I wake you up?"

"Yeah, I was workin' with the old man in the labs last night. Are ya alright, ya usually don't call this earl' on a school day,"  He said, sounding slightly more awake.

"Umm yeah. Are you aware of the fact that my class has a field trip to Stark Towers today or is that new to you too?" I ask.

"What?!" He definitely sounded awake now, "to answer your question no, I wasn't aware, but it's definitely not an accident, shit."

"What's wrong?"

"To be frank I don't want the crazy assholes who live here scaring ya away,"

"Aww that's sweet, I promise I won't be scared away," I'm him assure him, while starting to move to the bus, "I got to go, will you stop by on the tour?"

"Of course I will, see ya then sweetheart,"

"See you then,"

With that I hung up, resting my head against the window on the bus.

"So?" MJ asked, looking at me expectingly.

"He didn't know," I told her.

"Am I finally going to get to meet your boyfriend in person?!" Ned asked in a mean girls voice.

"You act like you've never had an opportunity," I point out, laughing.

"Parker has a boyfriend?!" Flash piped up from the back.

Suddenly the entire bus was silent. I love the decathlon team, but they where some noises ass people. Now that the word was out I'm never gonna hear the end of it.

"Peter! How long ago!" Cindy sat in the seat next to Mj, ignoring the protests of the bus driver.

"I-um a- three months I think?" It was more of a question.

"What's he like!! Omg you have to tell me everything!!" She squealed.

"Oh dear god," MJ groaned, "I hear enough of this at work. Trade places with Ned if you're gonna push the poor boy,"

Cindy huffed but complied.

"Now!" She clapped her hands together and turned to face me, "Tell me everything!"

"What exactly includes everything?" I ask, still self conscious of the fact that the whole bus was listening.

"How did you guys meet? Whole story or I give yearbook the pictures of you on the Pittsburg trip," she threatened. I shuttered at the thought.