The Fuck did you just call my Nephews?

TW~THIS HAS HOMOPHOBIA AND PHYSICAL ASULT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Also, Peter and Harley are referred to a someone's nephews, no they don't have a brother dynamic, this person just considers then both close family so she calls them her nephews while they in turn call her aunt.

Also THANK YALL FOR 4K WTFFFF

Anyway,please continue because fuck my fingers hurt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter POV

I bang my head into the seat in-front of mine.

"Calm down Peter, it won't be that bad,"Ned said trying to comfort me. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciated it, but it won't work in this situation.

"Ned, we're going to a field trip to my house! With my dads and boyfriend. Well I mean, I think everyone is gone but Aunt Carol, but that's even worse. She would definitely kill someone! I can't believe Dad would approve this!!" I rant, honestly I can't belive it! I thought he would at least tell me before he would do something like this!

"That's because he didn't, I did," MJ said, not glancing up from her book. My jaw drops.

"WHAT!!?"

"I was going through Peppers paper work and I saw the request," she turned the page, "I told her that a school wanted to tour and she thought I was a wonderful idea. I just didn't tell her what school,"

"MJ why would you do that?" It was a genuine question. She wouldn't do it without a good reason, that would just draw attention to herself.

She shut her book and leaned forward.

"Because I'm tired of hearing everyone talk bad about you. I'm tired of you pretending it doesn't bother you when it does. You weren't going to do anything about it so I did." She said in a low voice, she leaned back and opened her book again.

She has a point if I'm being honest, but at this point Im worried about Flash. Over the last year his bullying has gotten worse, a lot more physical. Of course the teachers don't do anything, his dad funds our school.

The bus pulled up to the tower. Kids all but scramble off, not wanting to wait to see THE Stark Tower.

"Get up penis," Flash says yanking me up by my collar. I see MJ reach for her concealed dagger, she carried one ever since she started training with Auntie Nat. I frantically wave her off. She reluctantly stops, covering it up by putting her book away.

Flash drags me off the bus and throws me to the ground.

"Get up, god I can't wait to see you get destroyed. What would make you even think that Tony would ever want you? Your so pathetic you can't even defend yourself," He spat in my face then walked towards the building.

"Are you ok?" Ned helped me up. MJ scoffed.

"This is why I'm happy about this trip, maybe for fam will kill Flash,"

"Guys let's just go. Please," I plead, they nod and we walk into the building.

"Aye!! If it isn't my favorite boss!!"

Fuck, It's Leo Valdez. That sentence should be pretty self explanatory. I love Leo, but he'll take every moment to embarrass me. We've become friends over the past 6 months he's been interning here. See, he brought his friends once and..... let's just say they didn't like Spider-Man very much at first.

"Seriously Leo, It was one prank come on!" I forget about the impending danger that is Flash.

"Sorry," he winked, "I have a tour to run and myself to entertain,"