Iron-lad Harley

This was requested by destielseason15  I hope I did it justice.

I published the ironstrange book it's called My Life Line, check it out if y'all want.

Harley POV

"So you're telling me," I say, cradling the phone between my ear and shoulder, " that not only could I get extra credit AND complete my classes from the tower, but that I would start effective tomorrow just in time for Peters field trip?"

"Yup, I'll even make you the tour guide. Front row tickets," Tony says from the other end of the line. He was out of town, which is why he called me.

"Well, you better send Happy down to come get me. I have a field trip to crash!" I hang up without waiting for his response. I feel my grin spread from ear to ear.

'Oh, this'll be fun,'

Peter POV

I wake up early today, something felt...off. I look to my clock.

4:00 am.

I groan and roll out of bed, knowing I won't get back to sleep.

'Hmm... to Spider-Man or to Lab, decisions decisions.'

I throw a hoodie, T-shirt, and jeans into my backpack along with my wallet. Pressing my watch, I cause my suit to unfold, a little project I've been working on with Harley. I quietly opening the window and crawl out, making sure to shut it as quietly as possible. Once that was done I sigh, content. Now that I'm free I backflip off the tower into a free fall, shooting a web to avoid impact at the last second.

By 6:45 am I stopped 3 robbing attempts and 2 attempted gang wars, the last one didn't end well for me though. I have 3 broken ribs and a stab wound. I'm lucky that's all I have considering they where packing guns. Not having time to go back to the tower, I use my web fluid to seal the wound and wrap it up with medical bandages. Harley and Mr. Stark would have my head if they found out, but Harley is (sadly) at MIT and Mr. Stark is out of town. By the time I see either of them my healing will have taken care of it.

I de-Spider-Man, throwing on my clothes. Once I'm sure I look semi presentable, I walk out of the alley way. If I remember correctly, my favorite cafe is around here. It's the one Harley took me on our first date.

I feel a pang in my heart, ever since Harley started attending MIT in the fall I've been seeing him less and less. I'm happy for him if course, attending MIT at 16 is a big deal, but I can't help but miss him.

"Once chocolate croissant and chai tea for Peter,"

The voice of the barista snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Thank you," I say, she smiles and hands me my order. I glance quickly at my watch.

7:10 am

Perfect, I have 20 minutes till I have to catch my train, I guess I'll just sit and chill

~Time Skip to 8:00am because I'm lazy~

I yawn and stretch, downing the last of my chai before tossing it into the garbage can. My first class is advanced chemistry, which I take with Ned, MJ and sadly Flash. Yeah, I'm a nerd.

"Ok class, I have an announcement," Our teacher, Ms. Eiren said, "today we will be going on a surprise field trip! So I'm going to ask you guys to load up on the bus now!"

The whole class glanced around in confusion, but curiosity won as they all stood up and walked towards the main entrance.

I feel a buzzing on my watch.