Stable Boy (Pt. 2)

REMINDER THAT PETER AND HARLEY HANG OUT DAILY THIS JUST COVERS THE IMPORTANT MOMENTS
————————————————————————

Pt. 2

~July 9th~

Harley POV

"So the royal family of Wakanda is stayin' here for a week?"I asked, summarizing what I had just heard.

"Yes, their looking for someone, we're the closest to the town where he used to live," the old man explained as we walked towards the front gates to greet them.

"Why not just stay with the knight who runs the town?"

"Apparently, he's a huge ass," He said.

"Makes sense," I agreed.

Soon enough, three horses came into view. Slowing as they reached the gate.

"Sir Stark," King T'challa adressed, hopping off his horse, "Thank you for having us on such short notice,"

"It's no problem your majesty, if there's anything we can assist you with, please just let us know," Tony said, Boeing slightly.

"You can't start by helping us find a boy named Peter Parker, he lived 20 miles west in a town called Midtown. He never would have left unless he was forced to!" Princess Shuri Exclaimed, leaping off of her horse.

The old man and I looked at eachother. No doubt they meant Peter Parker our current Stable Boy. Which is almost comical.

"Of course, bring y'alls horses this way though. They'll be in good hands," I talk before the old man could, motioning for the siblings and their guard to follow me.

"Stable Boy!" I yelled, it had become a running joke between Peter and I, so every time I was "summoning" him, I'd call him stable boy.

"Oh haha," He said emerging from inside the stable area, "what can I help you-,"a

"PETER PARKER THERE BETTER BE A DAMN GOOD REASON YOU HAVE NOT WRITTEN!" Shuri yelled, running and tackling the poor boy.

"Shuri!!! oh goodness what are you doing here?" He asked, hugging back.

"Looking for you, you moron! We went to stop by the shop only to find that it's now a weird tavern run by Flash," Shuri sounded discussed as the last part left her mouth.

"Of course he did," Peter scoffed, "But let's not worry about that, I'm super happy to see you!"

"Obviously, I am happy to see you too. Brother was worried, even though he'd never admit it," Shuri giggled.

"I was reasonably concerned," T'challa shrugged.

"Nice to see you too T'challa," Peter laughed.

"Are you ready to marry my sister yet?" He asked jokingly.

"Not now or ever," Peter laughed.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, then got confused as to why I was holding it in the first place. I quickly shrugged it off though, it was probably nothing.

"Besides, we would annoy you too much," Shuri added on.

"That is very true," T'challa smiled.

"Well now that thats solved, why don't we have dinner. Peter, you can join us if you'd like," Tony offered.

"Oh, that's alright Mr. Stark. I'll just eat out here-,"

"Oh you are coming with us to dinner, you have no choice," Shuri cut him off, hauling him to his feet.