Best. Day. Ever. Pt.3 (Extra)

Since a lot of y'all wanted this so bad I cranked it out today as a thank you for all your kind words. I also made it extra long, (almost 4K words) so please enjoy my fingers have suffered greatly.

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes I've been typing all day and just really wanna get this done.

Note: lots of POV switches so sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter POV

"Oh my god you what?" I laugh.

It had been a week since the field trip. Harley and I texted and called pretty much every day. Did I get extra beating from Flash? Yes I did, but it's so worth it.

"I threatened to shoot him with a potato gun, on god that's how we met," He said from the other side of the line.

We where both busy, but made time to talk and text. We had gotten to know each-other a lot.

"I didn't know that's how you guys met! That's hilarious," I laugh, rolling on to my back. I was currently sitting in bed, which is fair, considering it's like 11pm.

"Huh," he yelled to someone on the other end. The was a pause. "Ok."

"Hey darlin' are you free tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, I think so," I say back.

" Then...would you mind if I stole you for a date?"

"U-uh y-yeah, I mean if you want too?" I cringe at myself, the answer came out more like a question. But I can't help it. Don't get me wrong I always thought Harley was attractive, but now I like him for...him. The thought that he would even go for me was baffling.

"You are just too cute Sweetheart," he laughed, causing me to blush further, "I'll pick you up at 5 then,"

"Uh- yeah. I'd like that,"

I was saved from having to keep the conversation going by a boom on the other side of the line, followed by an exasperated sigh.

"Sorry to cut this short, but the interns are trying to blow up the lab. See ya' tomorrow?" He said, he held a questioning tone, like he expected me to laugh and say never mind.

"Yeah," I say, I wouldn't be surprised if he could hear my smile from the other side of the line. "See you tomorrow."

I pull the phone from my ear, hanging up. As I revel in my victory, I give a small fist pump.

'Yes'

~Timeskip till morning~

Going to bed was a lot easier than getting up if I'm being honest. Usually I hate mornings, then I remembered two things.

1.) It was Friday.

2.) I had a date with Harley freaking Keener today.

I sprung out of bed, not that I had any reason too. I was on time for once, I didn't have to scramble for laundry or anything like that either. I walk over to my closet and throw on some cloths, after I make sure I have everything, I walk into the kitchen. I must've had a bit more peep in my step because May commented on it.

"Whats got you in a such a good mood?" She asked, looking up from her coffee.

"Remember Harley?" I ask as I grab an apple and granola bar. She nods. "He asked me on a date"

She raised an eyebrow.

"When?"

"Today, he said he'd pick me up at 5. Though I should probably tell him I'll meet him somewhere..." I trail off, looking around the apartment.