Its a Small World Pt 1

Shout out to @Pen_Ink_Thorn for the request I hope you enjoy 🙃

————————————————————————
Peter and Harleys love story started out in an unusual way. Peter was perusing the r/TonyStark subreddit, when he came across Harley. Well, to be fair he didn't know it was Harley at the time. This boy said that he could hack into anyone's phone/computer etc. Peter, being kinda the dumbass he is, told him to try and hack his phone. Within thirty seconds his screen switched to a camera feed, with an unfairly attractive boy on the other side.

"Wow, I was expecting you to be some crusty old dude, not a cutie,"

Peter blushed and quickly sat up, seeing as he was laying down before.

"Wow, you weren't kidding," Peter said, kind of in awe due to the fact that he responded that quickly.

"Names Harley Keener darlin', what's yours?"

"Peter Parker," Peter quickly pulled up his computer and started typing. Harley raised an eyebrow before he glanced at his own computer. He saw Peter waving at him through the screen.

"Ha, touche sweetheart," He said, turning off his phone.

"Just wanted you to know the threat is mutual,"

Peter and Harley talked for hours that night, about anything and everything.

"I threated him with a potato gun,"

That was you? Man I heard him talking about that, I intern there,"

Soon Aunt May told him to get some sleep, due to the fact it was three am.

"What's your number Darlin'"

"Why?"

"Because I don't wanna hack your phone just to talk to you," Harley said, Peter felt kinda stupid for not figureing that out.

"Oh, its XXX-XXX-XXXX,"

"Mmh, got it, Thanks cutie," Harley sent him a wink and hung up.

Peter went to bed with a smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry what happened?" Ned asked for the third time. Instead of Peter answering MJ spoke up.

"A hot southern boy hacked Peters phone and now he's sexually confused,"

"w-What- first of all, I'm not sexually confused, I've always known I was bi. Second I just started talking to him,"

MJ raised an eyebrow and returned to her book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I dont- ok well maybe I do like Harley," Peter said to his Aunt. It had been a month since they started talking (which they did for hours a day) and Harleys flirting game had only improved. "But he probably doesn't like me back, he's just doing it for fun,"

May rolled her eyes, her nephew was a dumbass sometimes. One time, when Peter was out spidermaning, (Yes, Both may and harley knew about spiderman) Harley called. Seeing as he left his phone at home, May answered. Not only had the boy asked if he could visit, but he asked her permission to 'court' Peter. May knew the boy had good intentions, so with a few threats, she gave him permission. May had split the cost of a plane ticket with Harley for Peters birthday. Harely was arriving next week and, hopefully, will confess to Peter.

"Pete, southern boys don't just flirt with anyone,"

"There's not another explanation, he's way out of my league,"