Chapter Eleven

I gave him a blank expression on my face, denying his judgments.

I avoided eye contact knowing he could figure it out I forgot Marine's had this type of training. Figuring out the liar.

Or even analysing my lies.

But I couldn't let him find out, not now at least.

"I have no idea what your saying." I said in a monotone, not really showing my interests in this conversation.

He still had the cigarette in his mouth, letting out the remain of smoke before tossing it to the ground.

He stepped closer.

I stumble backwards not wanting to be close to him, if anything my heart was racing.

Suddenly he reached for my hand, holding it tightly in his grip.

I told you to avoid this man Maddie!

He crushes me to him, holding me in his tight grip, keeping my hand behind my back keeping me from escaping.

I didn't know what to do.

I never been this close to a man before.

Lord help my heart!

What is he doing.

I could feel everything his hard muscles and his hot breath burning against my neck.

I nearly choke on my spit when he put his lips against my neck.

"No man has scents like yours." He said keeping his lips close to my neck, my body unexpectedly shudder.

"So please prove me wrong." He said removing his lips, looking straight into my eyes.

I immediately push him away.

"Are you saying your gay Sergeant." I said in the most manly tone I could developed.

He stood shocked, catching him off guard.

"I'll keep your secret Sergeant, after all silence is also constant." I said walking back to the bunkers but although I said those he remained silent.

I'm just glad I escaped.

That was so close.

Four more months, then I'll start a new life.

♤♤♤

Silence overtook us The Commander being his usual self. If you wondering what was happening it's the force of what the commander was gonna say.

He asked for silence while him and the general and Sergeant talked.

The guys were talking among themselves while I on the ofter hand was counting the seconds.

"Alright guys, we are down to the basic of all them." The commander said while making his way to us. With a nod he began to talk again.

"Basic training of self defense and mortal combat." The guys cheered but I know deep down there's nothing basic about that.

"You will be paired up!." The commander yells "the strongest with the weakest and the middle ones we be paired together!." He yells.

The general starts calling out names to be paired with.

"Tate and Landon!." My mouth almost drops open, Landon aka Dominic is freaking huge! He is literally covered in head to toe muscles!.

I took a deep breath in while my eyes find his, he sinfully smirk.

That bastard.

The commander signal us to come forward, I saw Dominic cracked his knuckles preparing his self for combat.

I firsted my hand fighting away away the growing fear.

I couldn't look in his eyes the very devil in him, imagine his body is built like a mass of metal, literally.

The commander shouted begin, amd could you imagine my fright when I saw Dominic charging at me.

I knew I would die sooner than or later but I didn't expect now.