Chapter Twenty Three

I sat embarrassed, I was fooled none other than that he was teasing me.

I was scared thought he didn't know my secret and I'm kinda scared how he would react.

Considering he fell for a guy.

Damion P.O.V.

I stand in the open, the cold being the comfort that I needed.

I'm drained and even though I try hard enough, I'm still here never to disappear.

I mindlessly throw the ball at Storm he was the keeping me up, well he and someone else.

Storm ran off in the opposite from the ball, my head turn to the sound of laughter.

I got captivated by just that laugh, it was her.

I steady sur to where Storm was "Storm, buddy where are you." I shouted actually I was pretending. The sound of that laugh was what I needed most and just to hold her.

Funny how she trys to play us like a fool.

I knew she was pretending from the bathroom scene, she left traces of it, One being her period.

Well or I guess I have good eyes other than thses fuckers.

I stood a few steps away from them, Storm doing his usual licking her face.

I saw her stop her movement, I wonder what she is doing here, I scan her form.

Taking in what I have missed from the past hour, her body.

"Well surprise, surprise Storm seems you have caught me my treat." I said looking deeply in her eyes as I watch the redness appear on her cheeks, I bit my lip holding back the groan at the sight.

I couldn't move, frozen at her happiness and calm nature. For a girl keeping a secret she is doing a horrible job but I choose to play along.

I walked faster to touch her to feel her and honestly my anger at how stupid I was before came over me.

I held her in my arms connecting my needs with my wants. I got confused at myself, I never loved before any I don't see myself with a family but this women change that.

My heart must be beating at a mile a second, it never dose that only when I'm close to her.

My once cold heart melted ny ger unknown powers.

I felt wetness on my shirt, no no she is crying. I swiftly took her face in my palms wiping the unwanted tears from her face.

"I need to say something to you." I held eye contact with her even when she looked away it only warm my heart at how cute she is when she's nervous.

"Damion where are you." I heard my aunt shouted along side her was Storm, he was such an incredible pup could smell the scent of others from a mile away.

A small smile was about to appear on my lips until I saw her face it almost broke my heart, I saw the hurt flash across her face before it was replaced with a fake burt smile.

I couldn't move honestly, my heart felt like it had stopped.

"Damion what are you doing over there." My aunt sounded walking over to us, she stop next to me holding my arms. I know what she was about to do.

My aunt brit here always dose this, may also be the same reason I haven't gotten serious in any relationship. Plus I play along to add more flame.

"Oh hi didn't see you there, names Brit and yours." She held out her hands with a brightly litted smile.

My little flower was so savage, she ignored my aunts hand and introduced herself, when she said sister I almost choke on my spit from laughter.

I couldn't lie at the age my aunt was at, it seems she didn't age when she reached her 30s.

"No I'm bis fiance." She said proudly holding up her ring finger from her late husband, she still wore to keep him close I didn't blame her I miss uncle Smith to.

I saw anger and hurt spread throughout her face, I didn't know what to do my heart pained from the fact of this life is causing her to be hurt.

My aunt must have felt the tension amd cleared her throat catching our attention.

"Oh you must excuse us, nice meeting you Matt." She said pulling me along with her.

When we reach a safe distance, my aunt hit my arm.

"Ow thank you." I holding my pained arm.

"Damion I am surprised I didn't know you were into boys now." She said a shock look spread on her face, I fam her off not wanting to explain this to her.

Actually she wouldn't understand, she'll oy report this to her brother 'my father'. That fucker isn't important to know this, he should be in hell burning for what he had done.

"Hey, your doing that thing again." My aunt said holding my shoulder to bring me from the edge "stop thinking about him, he isn't worth it." She said in a soft voice turning to fetch Storm.

I know that aunt.

You wouldn't understand I'm broken to anger by the stale memory.

"Look I'll be back in two weeks time, just take it easy." She said putting the leash on a tired Storm, she then turned her face to me a smirk present on her lips

Oh no.

"I don't know what is happening between you two, but it's making you happier." She winked at me before walking away but not without a cheerily bark from Storm.

"See you later too buddy."