Chapter Nineteen

His lips tender feel slowly breaking my wall.

That very wall I held strong, but his tenderness told me not to fight no more.

But then it hit me.

In my shock state, my almost broken state.

I push at his chest hard and he stumbled a little. I took this chance to exit myself running away from the scene.

But why was I running

Isn't it clear

I'm Matt, the Maddie in me was lost at the moment.

It's scary to know who he really kissed back there. I touched my lips softly, the tingling feeling was still present.

I'm a broken girl

Or am I a boy.

♤♤♤

Over the next few days I tried to ignore the Sergeant but that dosen't mean he is ignoring me as I have caught him looking at my so many times that I have losted count.

He always followed me, well that's what I think, hear me out I was heading to train with the others when he pulled me behind a building.

At most times he'll just hold me or whisper things like 'I miss your taste' or casual saying 'why are you doing this to me'

I would blush and then push him off don't get me wrong he's a heart throb any women would want him as much as me, but I'm agitated about myself and I don't want that.

He deserves someone a lot better, I'm not gonna confuse myself and not gonna be in pain if he ever whispered 'I love you Matt'

I don't know if I'll break down or just go hide in a hole.

My thoughts got interrupted by the tray hitting the table, I almost forgot I was eating breakfast.

"Matt you okay your spacing out a lot recently." I acknowledge the voice with a nod and I mumble 'I'm fine'.

Connor sat beside me he had that worried look on his face, he's been out of the infirmary for two days now. He's getting better doctors still trying to find what could have caused his short coma.

He's been more friendlier to me after the guys told him that I started a fight for him, he's respected me but I think after all we went through he hold some respect for me even more.

I honored that cause I wouldn't stand by and saw the people who have been with me through all the trails of this training I have the right to saw they were my family.

After running from home or should I say hell, I haven't thought I'll be happier even alive at this point.

"Guys guess what." Dale ran to us catching all our attention.

"The commander is allowing us a day free." This caused all the men to cheer also me I needed a break even from the Sergeant.

Most days haven't been like this it would be less excited but filled with the tension of training.

Have I mentioned it's almost time for graduation we had a whole month left and honestly I'm feeling anxious.

"Hey matt want to head out to the town with us." Jackson shouted from across the room, he didn't wait for my response before he walked out going to find the others.