Chapter Fifthteen

"Hundle up!." The commander yells knocking a bell as he entered the bunker.

Moans and groans were heard but the look on the commanders eyes meant no joke.

The same girl that was with Connor last night stands next to The commander. I cast a glance over to Connor to see him watching her intently as if he has no care in the world and she is all that matters at the moment.

I'm internally note that I had to talk to him about that girl but nods not the right time.

"We are going on a field trip."

Oh shit, not one of thses again.

"Before you all act like pussies." He said giving us the stink eyes "it's a hunting field trip, you and some random camp will be place on the treadmill of competition." He continued all with that creepy smile, believe me when I say creepy it's that smile that didn't fit in anywhere.

The groans replace with excitement, thses idiots don't they see it's a death match. I stayed silent cause it will take a lot for me to be excited for this.

I walked behind the group filling in the bus, it's funny how much we have grown over the months and it might be werid but I think the commander is strangely believing in us.

That old bastard.

A small smile appears on my lips, it's an feeling that I never experience before the hope of not falling.

And that one silent feeling of someone believing in me.

The bus ride was full of chattering as usually, I glance at connor he's close off again living his thoughts. I didn't find it anyway but that girl brought out another side of him.

The stopping of the bus caught our attention almost hitting my head on the seat.

All of a sudden a group of unfamiliar soldiers came in. They look large and scarey as fuck, they didn't say anything only came in looking in each row looking strangely at the guys.

I'm in shock at this point, one of them was talking to Connor but he only ignored not caring to look at him and suddenly the soldier unprofessional almost hitting Connor until a voice spoke up.

"Now, now Thomas, that's no way to treat a guest." The voice got louder and nearer sounding suspiciously cold.

The Thomas guy stands down at this point Connor stood up as well as the other guys. We weren't gonna take this crap if he attacks we also kick ass, we are family after all.

The guys name Thomas smirked at Connor in a challenging way, his 6'0 height departed to where the voice is as well as the other solders.

I can not believe this was a greeting.

"Welcome recruits." The fair figure of a slightly old man but silently built he had a cut across his left cheek leading to his eyes, I shudder at the way his grey eyes spark with coldness.

He remind me of someone I'm avoiding. I shook my head clearing the vivid ungodly images.

We exit the bus mostly guys silently shaken with anger. But as I entered the very outline of there camp stop me in my tracks.

The structure was built like a play ground but I know it's anything like that.

I walk along with the group, the commander and the silently old man stood in front of us speaking, I realize I didn't see the Sergeant just the general.

A sigh passed my lips as I saw that we stood in front of the other solders standing in a line full of raw man power.

I know what the other solders were trying to do, the look of intimidation didn't went unseen.

"Now boys this is to test how much you have learned." The commander said but he stopped letting the unknown man through.

"I know you all don't know me I'm General Grey." We all stayed silent you could let a pin fall and believe you will hear it.

"And welcome to my camp, it might look easy but believe me don't let it's innocent looks fool you." He said sinking fear of his eyes into us, making a mark that we understood him.

"Now let's begin." His gild tooth shined through as he said that,

This didn't feel right to me.

The matches started and as usually we going out by pair but not with our group but with our competitors.

"Frank With Cole
Jackson with Greg
Dale with Anderson
Dominic with Jay
Matt with Richard
Troy with Landon
Connor with Thomas..."

The list went on but when I heard Connor name got called with that over cocky prick, the pure ray of evil spread on his face.

Connor was gonna kill that man.

Well let he games begin.