Chapter Twenty

I held my breath.

Wait how do I breath again.

"No sir." I quickly said trying to pry my hands out of his grip.

"I'm sure you remind me of someone." He said honestly I wanted him to let me go, how could I forget this man the very man I hated.

"Is there a problem." Damion came over to us and saw what was happening.

I guess he saw my distress, and also at the holding of our hands.

"It's nothing, my mind must be going." He said releasing my arm before touching his head.

Damion frowned at this.

"You see you remind me of my daughter." He said laughing a little, he gave me one more look before waving his goodbye.

Damion looked at me must be considering what he said to memory.

I was shaken.

I'm so close to tears, why just why didn't he have to show his face to me. That monster looks so innocent to society.

I couldn't get angry here not in front of Damion.

My secret would be out.

Only because my father showed up.

I'm so stupid to believe I bravely forgotten all the abuse but now that I saw him he's just a tragic memory.

My back burned the reminder of scars that burn on my back, I wouldn't dare show anyone thses.

Well I wouldn't want thses anyway.

We were back in the bus after ten minutes of walking in silence.

"Hey Matt did you know that man, all the color drained from your face when he touched you." He said I wanted to find an excuse anything would help but I couldn't form words.

I mumble a 'No', hoping he get the hint of not wanting to talk.

He gave me a suspicious look before looking out the window but I know he wouldn't rest it.

It's not like he knew anything about my life, it already killed me that I'm lying to so many people.

I sat in self pity.

♤♤♤

It didn't take long for the others to notice my silence but I quickly wave them off trying my best to convince them.

"Now soldier's hope you enjoyed the day off, now it's time to train." The commander said seemingly enjoying how he is irritating us.

It was back to the gym for us, well it was a good way to take my mind off thses trouble thoughts.

Left jab

1..

Right jab

2..

Uppercut

3.

"Breath a little, your shoulders are too stiff." The Sergeant said fixing my arm, strangely I enjoy the way his hand hold me.

Force sis.

I work how he placed me and honestly I felt more relaxed, before I could say thank you he wasn't there.