Chapter Thirty one

"Where are we going?." I ask generally curious, as half of the base is empty and both Jackson and Connor have exited looks on their faces.

And trust me they wouldn't have those looks if the Commander's were around.

Jackson and Connor walk ahead of me, they both share a look brfore smirking.

"Well, we may have...told a few commanders that there was a fire." Jackson says shyly with a mischievous grin.

I gasp, "Jackson!." But then I realize my voice sounded way to girly so I quickly deepen it, "Jackson! You could get kicked off the base!."

Jackson shrugs as well as Connor.

"Oh come on Matt! Don't be a baby! We're just sneaking off the base to go night clubbing."

He shrug his shoulder, "After all it's the last day before graduation."

I guess he was right, what harm could happen.

As we walk through the camp, I saw Frank, Dale and Landon all waiting.

"What took you so long." Frank said in frustration, Connor pointed at me. I shrugged my shoulder.

Men

We commence to go through the hole in the fence, it was only 3:00 at the time and with the intense pang in my chest can't say when we get it's gonna be pretty.

♤♤♤

The music rings throughout the club, alcohol raw in the air.

The guys were down to their thrid bottle except for Connor he still had his one bottle half empty.

"Hey why ain't you drinking?." I ask generally curious, as Connor seems the type to drink a lot.

He shrugs, "I could say the same thing about you." He mumbles and nods his head to my glass of water. I roll my eyes, I tired to convince the guys that it was just a glass of white wine but then Jackson had to go and have a taste of it and called me out on the lie.

I shrug as well, "I'm not much of a drinker." I comment, I've seen what alcohol can do to someone and I never want to end up like my alcoholic father and step mother. Ha! Maybe that's why their together, their too drunk to actually see their real personalities!.

I sigh and glance over the dance floor, this isn't a big night club it's actually kinda small. The room is dark besides the neon lights that light up the dance floor and the small lights at the bar. There are some red boothes off to the side of the room and then there are some tables that are just ment for people to stand and then there are other tables with tall chairs. We're at one of those tables.

I almost laugh when I see Jackson drunk trying to dance with some black hired college girl. The silght is real funny that is until I notice a very formiller tall figure leaning the bar, staring at me with those intense grye eyes.

My breath hitched in my throat almost chocking me to the brink of death.

Damion, what is he doing here

I turn my head so fast I thought I pulled my neck muscles. The guys didn't see me freak out, although I'm still wondering if they saw him.

But Connor was in his own world lost if even, Jackson showing him dance moves while Frank and Dale flirt with a table full girls. So actually I was all alone.