Chapter Seventeen

The guys form a semi circle, it helps us to concentrate and we were working on some tactics.

"Guys we can do this." Jackson said sounding positive as ever, it helped tho the tensenness went a way just a little.

"Hey just listen up, we haven't come this fair to be pussies." Connoer said annoyunce dripping from each word, the guys laughed at what he said it's just a miracle.

"Matt and Richard!! Your first up!!." Yells general Grey, I literally just stand there like a deer in the head lights.

Richard takes off his shirt and runs onto the mats, he starts doing one handed push ups

What a show off.

I walk as slowly as i can to the mats and nust stand there and wait for the dumb ass to get down.

Richard stands and smirks evily at me "your tiny to be a man."

"Your big to be a man, are you sure you weren't switched at birth with a cow.''

Oh it looks like I made the cow angry, before general Grey could say start he came at me. It took me by surprise so when he hit me I felt every bone in my body shift.

He didn't quit but this time I avoided the hit. I could see each muscle in his hand move, his veins could pop at any minute.

Cow on steriods.

The easy was to win this match is to tired out your opponent, and that didn't take long.

I saw the weakness in his punches, I only smirked.

"Oh come on don't give up on me now." I sneakily taunt him seeing the veins in his head look like it's about to pop.

His fist hit the side of my face, the crash of his fist felt as if my nose was cracked. I jump to a stand charging at him, I didn't feel any blood but my nose felt painful.

I felt a surging anger pull at my nerve, the anger I had to keep down the one I shallowed.

He didn't expect my punch, he was too full of himself to notice cheering at the crowd.

I sheep his feet from under him...

It's a reason it's called...

He fall to the ground hard I didn't waste any time in getting on top of him....

Tap...

I punch as his face so hard, he tried to block but I was one step ahead of him using one hand to twist his while my other punched his face.

OUT.

His other hand was useless but he tapped gently with his finger. I got off of him heading over to the side line, no one said a word I know they were shocked.

Plus I didn't blame them.

I'm shocked too.

The event continued after they helped the Richard guy off the mat. He was knocked out, I know I should feel bad but I didn't, he deserved it.

No one came close to me, I didn't blame them, I need to calm down. So I watched in silence.

I could hear the sharp inhales as Connoer and Thomas were next to fight. We were all expecting it, who wouldn't.

This guy been a pain in the ass from teh beginning. The look Connor gave would kill if only it wanted to.

"Now men we went a clean fight." General Grey said but I for one didn't miss the look in his eyes as if hinting to Thomas.

Oh no something wasn't right.

The general pat his back but something was in his hand I wasn't sure but I think.

The match started off calm, we didn't know how Connor fights since he wasn't training with us.

When the first punch came, the way Connoer grab Thomas's arm twisting it in his grip contouring with a body slam.

Thomas got up like nothing happened.

Damn thses guys must be on steroids.

"Is this all you got pretty boy." Thomas taunted I know this made Conner angry.

He ran at him with full force faking a right then left with an elbow to the head. Connor looked fit as if he worked out far before coming here, I didn't miss the way Connor face screwed up in pain.

I was confused.

I stood up the evidence of he stumbles shaking his head. I saw Thomas smile before right punching him in his face then he was out.

The opponents cheered but we all know something had happen.

We a race to Conner side, it didn't sit well with me.

"Hey Connor." I said gently placing my hand on his arm. But he didn't say a thing I got scared so very scared.

"Hey wake up dude." Jackson said this time shaking him, don't get us wrong he was still breathing the slow rise of his chest indicated that.

This got me even more angrier when some of the guys helped him up, walking away.

I stood up still hearing the cheers of the group, I walked angrily over to the group.

"Hey buddy." I pat Thomas shoulder he turned around with a smirk and a challenge look on his face.

"What do you want." He said didn't even hide his taunting tone. I bit the inside of my mouth almost tasting the blood.

"This." Before he react my fist hit the side of his face thus hard, sending him flat on the ground.