Chapter Twelve

I stood there frozen, his heavy body coming straight at me.

What should I do!!!!!!

No it's not the time to be thinking.

Then the face of my father appeared.

I move from him without thinking, holding my head while I did.

"Wow is he okay?." The other guys said but it wasn't at me, it's at Dominic the poor guy ran straight into a tree.

I didn't know what happen but it's settled I need basic training in order to defend myself.

I walk from the Circle sitting down at the end of a bench, I didn't feel comfortable.

My father came to mind and I felt a moment of weakness. The others thought I move out of the way knowing the tree was behind.

But honestly my feet got weak thta I almost fell but who can blame them let they think what they want.

The others fight on it was a good match until the commander allowed the Sergeant and general to spar to show us how it's done.

This got my full attention.

The way his eyes remain cold and his body firm, his height alone could intimidate anyone. He was much taller than the general his height being a little below his.

But his eyes a plus one.

I watch how he studies the general, the logics him already knowing what the general has store.

I sit patiently has the commander warn the men of no funny business. But the general only smirked while the Sergeant remains with the blank face, not an emotional in sight.

The first fist was thrown before the Commander could say begin. The general was cheating but gladly the Sergeant blocked it.

He grabbed the fist twisting it in his it in his grip before elbowing the general in the face. The blood quickly came from his nose, and that was the que to stop but the Commander didn't say anything.

He watched silently.

The general yells out in pain while holding his nose, Sergeant Grey didn't seem affected turning his back to exit.

But the general had other plans.

He ran up to the Sergeant with full force only to have the Sergeant sweeping his foot from under him has he turned around.

The awful fall the general didn't sound good and at that the Commander stopped them.

A couple soldiers came escorting the general away but he only glared daggers at the Sergeant.

He didn't seem like he cared.

I on the ofter hand admired the fight it had the skills I didn't have.

The commander dismisses us while he talks angrily at the Sergeant.

♧♧♧

"I find that guy scary yo." Dale said while stuffing his food down his throat, the guys agreed with a nod.

"He literally broke the general's nose, his eyes remained lifeless amd cold, the life of a Marine I tell you." Jackson said, his interested locked on as he spoke.

"I wonder how old he is, he looks around the commander's age." The guys continue to chatter while I be that silent nose and listen.

"No dude that's disrespectful, maybe he's in his late 20's."

"I found some file in the commander's office on him." When frank said that it caught all out internets.

"What about and what the heck were you doing in the commander's office!?." Jackson said this got him tuned in.

"Got caught when it was lights out, but anyways it seems he's around twenty eight and he's been in the the Marine's for ten years." He pauses a little drinking his drink down.

"And he started here at the age eighteen, he was top rank in his year upgraded to a Sergeant in a heartbeat." He finishing up, thank God did because the three people walked in, sitting at a further table.

The general had a bandage around his nose, he seems fine but he shoots daggers at Sergeant grey.

But I couldn't help but process what I just learnt abou him. It didn't explain the way his eyes held no life of emotions.

Is it strange I want to find out?

I didn't notice Conner sitting at a far table away from us. He wasn't with us during trainings and no one is brave enough to ask him if he's okay anymore.

I sighed not caring at all, although I was determine to find out about who could of caused the incident

But it drawn on me that it could be anyone even me, the guy was a totally a asshole.

He avoided everyone.

He didn't sleep in the bunkers anymore.

Strangely it worried me but I still didn't care, he needs to respect others at least lear.

You heard dipshit.

It took a moment but everything is going great so far.

◇◇◇

Sigh......

I didn't trust this

No sir not at all.

Have you ever questioned life?, I'm doing that right now.

The commander confidently told us we had medical to do, basically it slipped his mind.

That old fart, I'm already with heart attack now more.

The guys line up technically we were in front of the men's bathroom. I'm freaking out literally my face dripping with sweat.

Save thee heart oh lord.

Just wish I could save myself.