Sagittarius: Chapter 7

So since I have no restraint, I made a fake Anime Opening for this. 

youtube.com/watch?v=CZbd4XDFuCU

————————

Chiron panted softly as Astolfo and the creature fought, the pink-haired boy dodging and leaping out of the way of its strikes easier than he had. He shifted Aizawa in his arms before he whistled softly and Hippogriff responded by gliding over.

"Here," he said softly, lifting Aizawa's broken and unconscious body up. He set him on the mythical beast's back and it trilled softly, turning back and preening the matted and bloodied hair of the hero a bit. "Yes, he's gravely injured. I have to help Astolfo, but can you take him to UA's campus? You know where it is, right?" he asked as he pulled his ID out, looping the lanyard around its neck.

The hippogriff trilled again, bobbing its head before it took off, carefully flying with Aizawa on its back out of the hole in the ceiling of USJ.

Astolfo was thrown back, the Rider landing on his butt next to Chiron and coughing as the creature turned towards them.

"Thank you for holding the fort down," he said as Astolfo stood, dusting himself off. He brandished his lance with a hum.

"No problemo~" he said, grinning before both servants tensed, seeing the black mist appear again. A metal collar of sorts was seen among the shadowy mass. So he had a physical form then. That made Chiron's job easier.

"Shigaraki Toumra," he spoke and the white-haired man glanced at him.

"Kurogiri," he said, "Then, Number Thirteen is dead?"

Chiron stiffened and Astolfo glanced to him, startled as the man dropped his Pankration stance and started to raise his hand.

The Rider held his arm out in front of the Archer, making Chiron blink and drop his hand when the boy shook his head.

"I have incapacitated them," the warp-gate villain said, "But I'm afraid that one of the students that I was not able to scatter was able to escape outside of the facility."

The white-haired man froze before he reached up, starting to scratch at his neck.

"One of the students escaped then," Astolfo said, "That's good. And you sent the eraser guy off with Hippogriff."

"Yes," Chiron let out a breath before his eyes drifted over to something moving in the terrain across from them. Three heads peeking out of the water.

"Astolfo, there are three children over there," he said softly, "How fast can you get over there."

Astolfo shifted his lance. "Fast enough," he said after a moment. Chiron nodded before Shigaraki dropped his hands.

"Shall we... hop back?" he asked the black mist. Chiron tensed and Astolfo took a breath.

There was no way that these villains were going to give up so easily.

"Actually... before we do that..." the white-haired man said. "Why don't we use this opportunity to take... the symbol of peace's pride down a notch!"

In a flash, both the villain and the rider had taken off. Astolfo swung his lance out, striking the white-haired man in the side. Shigaraki was knocked off balance as Astolfo stood in front of the three students. The nomu screeched, leaping after its master and reaching for Astolfo, who only grinned.

Arrows exploded in the Nomu's face as the sound of splashing reached their ears. Chiron stood in the water, having leaped over them, his bow drawn and in his true centaur form. At the same moment, Astolfo swung his arm, slicing at Shigaraki with his lance. The man leaped back, dodging before they all looked up, seeing the doors explode.