Sagittarius: Chapter 14

The Stain arc Officially begins here. I did actually have a chapter that skipped over everything and just had Chiron at UA the entire time but then decided that was stupid and I wanted someone in on the action too.

This is the last chapter that I'll be taking notes for the AfO fight, so tell me if you think Chiron should kill AfO or should he let him go free? When that chapter does come out, I'll probably go back and answer every comment on the matter there and explain my reasoning for choosing which path I took.

Any comments, put em below!

Do you guys want the first BNHA Movie to be a separate installment?
————————

It was Nezu who requested it.

Chiron, Astolfo, and Gray in Hosu during the internship week, that is.

For servants, travel wasn't that hard. Chiron could cross the distance of the two islands from Kumamoto to Tokyo in a day and a half at a quick pace, and with Astolfo and Gray flying overhead on Hippogriff the three made decent time. Considering how he didn't have to bother with crossing an ocean or even going over bridges and through traffic, time was cut down even more. How he and Astolfo got to Fuyuki in hours rather than running (or flying) through the night, Chiron didn't know. He's just glad they did.

They had arrived the day before internships started, letting Astolfo at least submit a codename to the school (Rider was obvious) Gray meet the staff (Kayama and Thirteen had gushed over her) and meet with Nezu officially to fill out some papers. Of course, Aizawa had been less than excited to have another student transferring in, but quickly got over it when he realized how 'rational' and polite she was. He did not like, however, her companion— Add. Add cut from a different cloth than Gray was and seemed more like a cross between Bakugou, Sero, and Yamada (his words, not Chiron's).

Gray had decided to use the last name of her teacher (Velvet, the name rung a bell but he couldn't place where) to keep cover and her code name was submitted as 'The Grave Keeper'. Kayama had been less than happy about it but Gray was insistent about it. The R18 Hero eventually gave in and let her call herself as such. She was rewarded with a bright smile from the girl.

Still, as soon as that was all said and done, Nezu had ushered the three servants off to Hosu. The mammalian principal had expressed disappointment that the three couldn't join the rest of the staff in workshops and training (Chiron had noticed that Ryo looked a bit relieved and he wondered what horrors Aizawa had been telling him about Pankration), but he was also adamant about the three being in Hosu.

He didn't blame Nezu, though. Since that was where Stain would attack again. With Ingenium still alive, there was a chance that the hero killer could try to finish the job, not to mention the death quota that the man had for each city hadn't been met yet.

Speaking of the Turbo Hero, the first thing Chiron did when they arrived was stop by the hospital Iida's brother was in. That had been a trial in and of itself before Chiron had flashed his international license and then assured them that no, he was not Stain and he was not going to kill Iida Tensei.

The damage done to Iida Tensei was extensive, Chiron noted as he looked over the records before glancing to the man himself.

"Well," he said finally, "I can't say that it's not irreversible. I can at least help you get your legs moving a bit instead of you being paralyzed fully. You'll never be able to return to hero work, though."

The elder Iida brother only smiled grimly. "I know. I've already resigned myself to that..." he admitted and Chiron nodded.

"I see," he said, "In that case, you'll need extensive physical therapy, but I can get the severed nerve endings healed— if you'll let me. You'll most likely need to use a wheelchair for a while before you're fully comfortable with walking, and even then, you might need a crunch. Are you still okay with that?"