Sagittarius: Chapter 21

Promised that you would get this chapter and here we are. A side note, I'm on break this week so you might also get two chapters this week as well. I have a lot of these as drafts and almost ready to go already, so we'll just have to see.

————————

They arrived at the camp around five, worn out with bodies strained and bruised. Hippogriff ended up being summoned again and was carrying a very nauseous Uraraka and strained Kouda. Gray had Iida's arm around her shoulder as she helped him walk, his engines emitting puffs of smoke and Astolfo had Jiro and Kaminari both leaning against him. Shouji had Yaoyorozu, Ashido, and Ayoma in his arms while Sero was being dragged through the dirt on Add's shield form, the last of his tape wrapped around Hippogriff's legs. Even the phantasmal beast and Mystic Code were exhausted as they neared the camp.

As soon as they got close enough to the two Pussycats and Aizawa, the students collapsed. Hippogriff landed and Uraraka and Kouda tumbled off of it before the beast vanished.

"Looks like there wasn't much point in threatening to deprive you of lunch," the blonde said with a grin.

"Little over three hours my ass," Sero groaned from where he had rolled off of Add. The mystic code reassembled back into his cube form and Gray leaned over to pick him up. Astolfo slumped over her back with a low groan and she let out a small 'oof', stumbling before she reached up and pat his cheek. There had been two more of the giant beasts, which had forced the students to their limits.

"I'm gonna starve to death...." Kirishima groaned and the brown-haired Pussycat (Mandalay, if she remembered what Midoriya had told them all. The blonde was Pixie-Bob) shrugged. "Whoops, my bad!" she said, "I meant by our standards."

Astolfo raised a hand. "If I was allowed to I could do it in less."

"You brat!" Pixie-Bob huffed before she grinned. "Honestly, I thought you'd take longer~ To have figured out my Earth Beasts so quickly and easily... You guys are good! Especiaaaaally, you six!"

She startled as Pixie-bob pointed at her, Iida, Astolfo, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Bakugou.

"I'm anxious to see what'll become of you all in three years! I'm gonna groom you pretty kitties my self!" she exclaimed, leaping at them. "You know! I'm not usually the type to go for girlies but you are just too cute!"

Gray yelped as her hood was tossed back and cheeks squished by the hyper blonde. Astolfo laughed as his were pinched lightly, too.

"Speaking of age—" Midoriya started before he was shut up again by Pixie-Bob's hand slamming into his face.

"Choose your next words wisely!" she ordered and the green-haired boy yelped.

"I-I've just been wondering for a while...." he said, pointing to the child that was glaring at them. "Are one of you guys that kid's mother?"

Mandalay blinked. "Oh, no. That kid's my nephew. He lives here now." She motioned to the boy. "Kouta, come say 'hi', you're going to be living with them for the next week."

The boy scowled as Midoriya walked over to him, holding his hand out.

"Hi, my name's Midoriya," he said, "I'm studying to become a hero. It's nice to meet you."

The boy barely hesitated before punching the green-haired youth in the groin. A collective wince came from most of the boys in the class.

"Midoriya!" Iida cried and Astolfo grimaced.

"Yikes," he said, "Going for a below the belt hit? That's just cruel."

Gray just gave him a sympathetic smile.