Chapter 5

Everyone talking at the dinning table while eating dinner. Except two, you can guess who. Jungkook and taehyung ofcourse.

Taehyung, first he doesn't know what to say to start a conversation. Second he's glad because he's too nervous to say anything. And third jungkook wasn't looking in the mood to talk in his opinion.

While jungkook just want this dinner to end quickly so he can go to his room. He is not interested in talking about anything and anyone, beside he just wants to, no he needs to sleep. Beacause he couldn't sleep last night because of the endless tears that can't seem to stop coming out of his eyes. And now he's tired at a stressfull day at work. Not a new thing but still.

"Your Company improve so much in passing years. I must say your son is a very capable and a hardworking person. Just after 2 months being a CEO he made a very big progress and after that also." Mr.Kim compliment jungkook who smile genuinely at him hearing the good words from someone after so long is great.

"Ah no it's nothing, he's capable to do that because of me. If i didn't make decisions final my company wouldn't be this big. Because you know young mind they do anything stupid. I have to guide him many times" Mr.jeon butted in not realizing he needs to make his son's image good not bad. But he's just so used to insulting jungkook that much that he can't hear anything good for jungkook from anyone.

Taehyung frowned seeing jungkook smile wipe from his face instantly Like it was never there at the first place. Jungkook just look down and continued eating without saying anything like his father didn't just insult him and made him embarrassed. But what could he even do nothing. Taehyung couldn't help his sassy personality that wanted to come out so bad and blurted.

"As long as i remember Mr. Jeon I thought after jungkook became a CEO he made every decision after that for the company not you. You just go to the company sometimes to check or something. He is the one who attended meetings in south korea and other countries too. I may not be intrested in bussiness stuff but i do help my father sometimes so I know this much of information about the partners of my dad's company."

Taehyung said with a smile, without even thinking. Don't ask why he did that, he just feel the need to defend jungkook. He don't regret anything specially after seeing how jungkook look up towards him with a shock face and a glint in his eyes, same as when the baby got their favourite candy after waiting for so long.

Jungkook couldn't believe it, he was so shocked his eyes widen in surprise. He wasn't expecting it. He thought they will also gonna ignore like everyone did when his father made him embarassed But that didn't happen. This is the very first time someone defended him. Someone said something in his favour, Someone made his father shut up, and his step mother and sister widen eyes, he couldn't believe it all. Moreover, he couldn't believe that his stomach twisted but in a good way, like there are butterflies flying in his guts for the very first time.

"Hehe, I-i didn't m-mean it like it. O-ofcourse M-my s-son is a hardworking person." Mr.jeon stuttured badly. Taehyung hissed lowly at how fake he sounds.
"Don't worry Mr. Jeon ofcourse i know, who don't feel proud at their child's achievements? In my opinion they don't deserve to be called as parent if they feel jealous by their own child's ability- And ofcourse i am not refering this to you unless you are one of them." Taehyung raised his eyebrow with a smirk, at the nervous face of Mr. Jeon.

Jungkook wanted to laugh so bad at his father's face who look like someone seal his lips. And his mother look embarrased, and his sister angry face it all look so funny. This is the first time he's seeing this and couldn't deny he like taehyung's confidence.

Taehyung couldn't help but feel so proud and happy like he achieve something big seeing jungkook look down but it wasn't for the previous purpose but this time he was looking down because he was trying hard not to laugh. He can see the small smile that creeping it's way out of jungkook's lips and he loved it.