Chapter 36

Happy Taekook day!! I know i am late but it's okay.....i love you bts!! I purple you💜💜

"Yes father"

Jungkook walked inside his father's office with an unreadeable expression although from inside he was confuse and kind of prepared for what was lashing and degrading about to come out of his father's mouth for him.

Because that's the only reason he always came at this side of the company to his father's office as everytime the said male calls for him.

'Is there somthing I did wrong again for you to call for my ugly and useless ass?'

Is what he wanted to ask but instead....."you call for me?" He asked.

His father smile at him which really like realllyyyy confuse jungkook to the core he think he might be hullicinating because how can his father smile at him?

"Oh son, come here sit down" jungkook eyes visibly widen at the gentle voice his father talk to him but did he hear right or he's hearing things also because SON?!!

"Huh!!" Came out of his gaping mouth. For awhile he thinks he saw the irritated glint in his father's eyes again but he it went away just like it came as a wind. Because there was the soft expression again on display on his father's usual cold and frowning face.

"I said sit down" he says smiling.

Jungkook hesitantly sat at the chair opposite to his father's, the only thing was making a distance between them was the modern table.

"I know it must be shocking or unbelievable to you but i want to apologize to you" jungkook clenched his fist to dig his nails in his palm to see if he's dreaming or what? Because it's really unbelievable.

"F-Father?" He says unable to hide his mildly shock voice.

"I know but I'm truely sorry for not coming in your husband's pregnancy reveal celebration. It must've made you saddened" He says looking apologitic.

Jungkook took a deep breath and look down into his palm rubbing it against his thighs looking everywhere but at the front to his father, jeon jaehwan.

"Look jungkook i'm sorry for everything i did to you until now but just- i think what made me upset was my wife and daughter starts distancing from me so the only reason i see was to ignore you to get my families attention and trust back" he says grabbing jungkook attention who instantly look up.

"Then what about me and my mom? Weren't we meant anything to you? Aren't we your family too" he asked with a painful expression. His father sigh.

"Jungkook when it comes to your family, you can do anything for them. You'll know soon too when you will become a father one day, And i'm not saying you're not my family but they were there from the start and i couldn't just lose them" he says.

"Where's our fault in that?" He says slowly.

"That's why i am apologizing because it wasn't your fault but i was scared of accepting the truth so i blame it on you instead" jungkook didn't said anything and look down.

He don't know what to say, he's still very much confuse about the sudden apology and this treatment.

"Congratulations for becoming a father. You'll know too what i feel that time once you will be a father yourself that how important your family actually is" he says smiling.

Jungkook nodded and smile alittle and thanked him.

"That's why i called you here to invite you and taehyung for the dinner tomorrow as a small celebration for the good news." He says smiling alittle extra widely to be seem as real.