Chapter 15

Taehyung was in a cafe with his friends when his phone rang and jungkook name came up, he picked up the phone smiling widely.
"Hello ggukk"

"Hey baby, how are you?" Jungkook reply came, his voice somehow looking down or tired maybe.

"I am fine how are you, your voice look tired. Did you eat lunch?" Taehyung asked sounding a little worried.

"Um, yeah i did, btw where are you?" Taehyung don't know why jungkook is lying, he didn't lie to taehyung then why.

"I am in a cafe with my friends, why you need anything." He heard a sigh on the other line. Now he's getting really worried. What happened.

"No just asking, enjoy i need to work um bye" jungkook said after seconds of silence and his voice was wavering like he was trying not to cry.

Before taehyung could say anything he hung up the call. 'He didn't even say i love you' thought taehyung frowning.

"What happened?" Jin asked seeing taehyung worried face.

"Nothing... umm guyz i need to go now will talk later bye" taehyung hurridely stand up and go towards his car ignoring his friends calls. He was worried he feel the sudden need to see jungkook he don't know why his heart ached hearing jungkook wavering voice. Jungkook needs him he can feel it in his voice.

He was already infront of jeon enterprises, he parked his car, seeing taehyung everyone in the building recognize and bowed at him, he give them a subtle smile and enter the lift and press the top floor where jungkook office was.

He see his secretry coming out of jungkook office, she saw him and smile almost looking relief which taehyung noticed.

"Hello Mr.jeon thank god you are here" she says with a relief smile.

"Why, is anything happened?" He asked and she hesitated first but decided to told him when look the worried look on his face.

"Umm actually Mr.jaehwan called Mr. Jungkook in his room and when he came out of it he was not looking good, um it's not the first time but today he look i don't know how to say..." she trailed off. Taehyung was more worried now because he knows something happened in the office.

"Oh no, my baby" he whispered to himself but she heard him and smile to herself. Taehyung ran for jungkook office but stop and turned around.

"Um Ms. Choi this is my number make sure to call me everytime if anything like this happened yeah" he gave the secretry his number who smile and nod at him.

He knock the door and entered, jungkook was on his laptop he look up. "Tae!" He exclaimed shocked.

Tae smile at him and close the door, he turned around and jungkook was already on his way and hugged him tight, he needed the most.

Taehyung hugged him back just as tight and caressed his hair, jungkook almost cryed in content, he needed taehyung so much.

"Why you here, you were with your friends right" jungkook muttered in his neck confused. Taehyung smile.

"How can i not be here when my bunny needs me the most" jungkook pull back more confused now. "Huh! I didn't said anything like this"

"You don't need to tell me anything, your voice said everything, and btw why did you lie that you eat lunch you know you are not good at lying. " taehyung hit his shoulder lightly they are still in each others arms.

"You know me too much for my liking, and i am very good at lying it's just you always caught me" jungkook says smiling while shaking his head.

"Doesn't justify why you lied in the first place" taehyung wasn't letting this go easily. He almost heard him cry in the phone.