Chapter 24

My deadass self forgot to post this chapter which was supposed to post on 18th feb and here i was wondering why there's no notification about this chapter, i went to check and see it was still in my draft unpublished. *sigh*
So yeah double update today.

Taehyung can't help but awe at everything he sees because of the nature beauty that covered them giving a beautiful and peaceful vibes.

They were in a cruise now enjoying the beautiful places they passed by. They saw the rural areas where the old famous temple Pura besakih is located, they stopped there and everyone started going to the countryside. They have one hour to tour the countryside and after that they will go with other places through cruise again.

 They have one hour to tour the countryside and after that they will go with other places through cruise again

Many people went towards the temple just to tour the beautiful luxury. The nature was giving a beautiful feelings. Both jungkook and taehyung went towards the temple too. Then they walk around the countrysides seeing the small wooden houses and people scattered there, they enjoyed their time there and took many pictures also with the country people. They tour many tradition places and after that it's time for them to goes towards the cruise they get inside and after everyone came they began to goes towards there next stop.

 They tour many tradition places and after that it's time for them to goes towards the cruise they get inside and after everyone came they began to goes towards there next stop

Seeing the beautiful forest and the sunset it was magnificiant. They stood at the corner of the ship, enjoying the wind that hitting their faces and the beautiful scenery infront of them. After alot of teasing and laughing around it was time for the dinner that the cruise has arranged for the honeymoon couples.

After the romantic dinner at the ship, at the centre of the lake enjoying their dinner they finally head to their cottage after a long first day of their honeymoon.

*Skip to the next morning*
(Cuz i don't know what to write more :)

And the second day of their honeymoon they decided to climb mountain there, standing at the top of it seeing the whole bali's scenery was so aesthestic. And the best part was being in each other's embrace sharing lovely kisses and beautiful words. What can be more perfect?