Chapter 10

The week was hectic for jungkook. The project it's deal it was all so stressing and his employees was not helping him much. He has to do all the work, he can't risk giving them to his workers and mess it up.

But he always look forward to their relaxing time. When he go home and taehyung give him a head massage. His all day long tiredness vanished just seeing him smiling.

The morning of the day where he give his presentation, was hectic too for both taehyung and jungkook. Jungkook can't sleep last night because he was stressing too much and on top of all his father also called him to warn about the deal. And all the discouraging word didn't help at all.

He was still checking everything, a frown etched on his face. Files or laptop never leaving his hand.

He even lost his apetite but just because of taehyung who glare at him and drag him to dininng table and order him to eat breakfast, he did not much but it satisfied taehyung that he eat something atleast.

"Tae i am going" frown never leaving his face. Taehyung came to him and sigh at his condition.

"Gukkie just look at you, why are you stressing so much i told you everthing would be fine." Taehyung said adjusting his collar that he forgot to do. "It's very import-" he cut him off.

"Shhh... just take a deep breath come on" he shushed him and jungkook took a deep breath but it didn't help him to calm down. Taehyung cupped his cheek with his both hands.

"Now listen to me gukk, if you keep stressing like this you will definitely do something wrong. Don't be nervous it won't help you to get the deal. Be confident at your hardwork that you did in this week. Don't listen to your father's word, don't let his words effect you. You will do great I know you will. I believe in you."

Taehyung wispered to him with a loving look. So could calm down. Jungkook smile at him, his beautiful words did give him a courage but he was still nervous and taehyung noticed. So he did something that he know will definitely distract him.

He attached his lips on jungkook but didn't move let them stay at his. Jungkook eyes widen in surprise, why he always did something like this at an unexpected situation. Taehyung pull back and look down and smile shyly. No matter how confident he is in every situation but He always gets shy when it comes to intimacy with jungkook even if it's just a normal kiss.

Jungkook smile at his flustered state, he always wants to kiss those soft lips and now he knows taehyung wants too, so won't let this chance go away this easily.

He grab taehyung chin with his thumbs and pointer finger to make him look up. Taehyung bite his lips and look at jungkook who was looking at his lips and then his eyes. "May I" he asked and taehyung smile and nodded alittle.

Taehyung close his eyes when jungkook put their lips together. He started moving his lips with jungkook. Going at the same rhthm, jungkook pulled taehyung more closer by wrapping his both arms around his waist and taehyung put his around his neck pulling him even closer if it possible.

There's not an inch left between them, both attached to each other like there life depended on it. Taehyung love how jungkook dominating the kiss, kissing him without any hesitancy. This is what he wants. He wants jungkook to touch him like he owns him.

They don't want to let go just yet, but the need of oxygen stopping them. And jungkook needs to go to his work too.

They pulled away from each other, breathing heavily, forehead against forehead and still holding onto each other. Jungkook smiled at taehyung he look so pretty with red cheeks and alittle swollen lips while breathing alittle.