Chapter 17

Ignore the mistakes plz.

The happy family that are non other than Kims well the one now became jeon but anyways as i was saying they are the happy family talking to each other and sharing all that happened in past months.

They miss each other badly, mostly kim's parents as they are now alone without their babyboy who always make their lonely home a bright with his only smile. His voice and his laugh that always echoed in their house they miss all of it.

"I am so happy that you came sweetie, i missed you so much, i am so excited for the stay over." Mrs.kim says hugging her only son.

"I missed you too mom"

"Uh.. mom, dad i won't be staying here till tomorrow, jungkook will come after dinner to pick me up" taehyung said slowly, don't know what their reaction will be.

"Why" the both Kims asked at the same time and taehyung sigh then pouted.

"Ggukkie whined to me for almost one hour saying don't go i'll be lonely without you at home and he was pouting adorably that melt my heart, so i couldn't say no to my baby." Taehyung says looking at them. His parent smile at him and Mr.Kim said.

"'My baby' huh, brat we are your parents have some respect atleast infront of us" his father said hitting him lightly on his head.

"What? you are acting like you don't just kiss infront of me everytime and call each other pet names." Taehyung fire back at them.

"We are your parents!!"

"I am your only son!!"

Yeah and they start their bickering and that's how their day went laughing and cheerishing the moments that they missed with the loveliest smile on their faces.

What a beautiful family~
_______________________________

The night went faster than they wanted it but couldn't deny they enjoy the day spending time bonding like they used to do before taehyung got married.

Jungkook didn't call him or message him for whole day because he wanted taehyung to fully focus on spending time with his parents. He was guilty that he stop taehyung from night stay but he really can't sleep without him and now he missed him so much.

He can't wait to go for a honeymoon where he only can focus on their relationship and bonding without any work or disturbance. He smile thinking of doing many things together at their honeymoon place, he planned so many things and is so excited to do that with taehyung.

He got a msg from taehyung to pick him up and jungkook didn't waste a second and drive towards kim mansion to finally see his love.

He arrived the mansion and rang the bell. He entered and is met with the face he wanted to see the most. He hugged him so tight like he didn't see him for months well it's months for him. He's really addicted to him, it's not like he's complaining.

They pull back and jungkook kissed his forehead and whispered. "I missed you" in return he recieve a beautiful boxy-like giggle and 'missed you too'

He invite him in where his parents were waiting for him at the living room he greeted them and bowed in respect. They smile at him and tell him to sit.

The both couple Kims and Jeons set opposite to each other smiling and talk for a while about something bussiness and health.

When taehyung excitedly hold jungkook arm and whispered. "Are you telling them or not, i can't wait anymore" jungkook chuckled at his baby.

"Patience baby patience i am waiting for a right moment"

"Uhm. What are you both whispereing to each other, Is everything alright." Mr.kim cleared his throat, getting suspicious.