Chapter 39

Credit: Flare-Eire
I love this edit 💜

Taehyung was restless, after the episode with his parents he stays in his mother's embrace finding comfort in her warm motherly figure and her gestures. His mother stays by his side kept petting his hair and saying sweet nothing to calm him.

Taehyung upon asking by his parents tells them about jungkook's life, about how his parents treat him and his biological mother's and grandmother death and all of that whilst sniffing. Heart hurting just talking about how much jungkook has to endure in such a young age.

Mrs. Kim shed tears hearing the painful past of jungkook. She's also a mother and her motherly instinct makes her emotional. Mr. Kim too shows a sympathetic expression but he was strong enough to control his emotions.

Taehyung perked up instantly and fast walked towards the door when the doorbell rings. He open the door hurridely and almost collapsed looking at jungkook.

He was a mess.

His eyes bloodshot red and swollen from the endless hours of tears. His nose red and cheeks still having dried tears and he overall look drained out of his body.

"Baby" taehyung sobs and cups jungkook cheek, his heart squeezing painfully at the sight of his messed up husband. Taehyung lean forward and kiss his forehead gently and hugging his body for a dear life afterwards.

No words were share between them, no questions as taehyung just wants to comfort his bunny more than anything. He can asked later, right now jungkook needs him and his comfort more.

Jungkook braced his husband in his arms, burying his face in his neck, finding comfort or anything that will makes his aching heart at peace-but this is the first time that even in his angels arms he can't feel any relieve where is his most safest and comforting place, where he always wants to be after coming tired and stressed out of his mind to find comfort.

But today nothing seems to be right. He can't-can't control himself. His emotions aren't steadying, he can't find comfort anywhere, he's going crazy. He wants to get away from this feeling, this pain. He's restless.

He pull away from the hug and look into his angel's worry fill eyes. "I'm sorry for leaving you alone." His voice croaked and raspy, strained from the lump, even hurt talking. "How are you feeling now? Did you get a rest?" Taehyung shake his head instantly.
"Stop worrying about me. Tell me how are you?" He asked softly caressing his cheeks with the pad of his thumb.

Jungkook sigh. "I don't want to talk about it right now" jungkook whispered looking down. Taehyung bite his lips to stop himself from asking further but he needs to understand him.

"Angel, I'm sorry but i want to be alone right now. I promise i will tell you everything tommorow. I need to clear my mind." He pleaded softly, eyes desperate for him.

Taehyung wants to say no, insist him to not be alone that he needs him. But he can't be selfish right now. But even After everything he can't hide his disagreement.

"Please"

Taehyung nodded reluctantly. "But promise you will come to me if you need me. Don't hold yourself back. You know I'm always there for you, right? I will listen to you whenever you want me hm" he says softly.

Jungkook smile lightly and nodded, too tired to say a word plus his throat is aching badly. He pressed a kiss to taehyung's forehead instead. "Take care" and walk away from there.

Taehyung let out the tears he was holding when jungkook walk away. His parents that were standing on the corner of the hallway listening to them come forward and both embrace him.