Chapter 18

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

"Finally you both came, after an hour late, what were you both even doing for being late"

Taehyung mother scold them just as they entered in Kim Mansion for an hour late, taehyung look at jungkook who scratch his eyebrow and smirked at him recieving a glare from a blonde.

"Uh mom gukk has some work to do that's why we are late." Taehyung lied and Mrs.Kim look at jungkook.

"Can't your work wait for tomorrow" Mrs.Kim narrowed his eyes at him.

"Sorry Mother couldn't, i need to do my work today because i can't wait for tomorrow. It was urgent" jungkook smirked at taehyung who laugh nervously and hurridely said.

"Um where is dad"

"He's inside waiting" then she goes inside leaving the couple alone.

Taehyung hit jungkook arm for almost exposing them and glared at him when the black hair starts laughing.
He huffed and get inside leaving his giggling husband behind.

"Tae.. haha wait, baby"

They were enjoying the party, jungkook was talking to some businessmans he knows almost everyone in the party as he work with them and they all admire the young male's hardwork.

Mr.jeon also found out about his plane of going to honeymoon and he was not happy not even a slightest, he was just worrying who was going to take care of the business in his two weeks of honeymoon off, because he don't want to do that, he was thinking about his rest that he can't do when he has to work but jungkook assured him saying he already had a trusted men taking over for two weeks so he don't have to worry but he still was not happy, how dare he plane it without asking for his permission, basically he don't want him to get a vacation and rest but he couldn't do anything now Mr.Kim also know about that.

Taehyung father also joined them, and smile proudly when they compliment jungkook and saying how lucky they are to get jungkook as their son-in-law. He also compliment and pat jungkook shoulder which make Mr.Jeon roll his eyes and became bored so he excuse himself and went away he seriously can't hear a compliment about jungkook.

Jungkook feels his heart beat faster and his respect for Mr.Kim increase, the way his eyes hold sincerity and proudness while someone compliment him make jungkook feels emotional, he always wants to see his father (mr.jeon) looking at him like this but he always become dissappointed seeing only hatred and disgust instead.

But seeing Mr.Kim like this he feels like he has a father figure who prouds at him he smile genuienly at taehyung's father, he wants to hug him so tightly to feel the father warmth from him, to feel his protection.

He bite his lips, his eyes become teary he feels so emotional right now and the overwhelming happiness. He blink his eyes multiple times to get away from tears and clear his throat to remove the lump that was forming. He don't want to embarassed himself crying infront of everyone. It's not a big deal but for jungkook it means so much to feel the father figure around him who prouds at him.

They were talking for quite a while and jungkook suddenly missed taehyung. Damn him and his clingy ass to always wants to feel taehyung around him or to aleast see his face to bless his eyes. (Whipped) ( ̄Д ̄)ノ

He search around and saw taehyung but not in a way he wants him to be, he thought taehyung would be talking to his mother or friends but he was going somewhere while rubbing his back with a pained expression. He frowned and quickly excused himself and went after him.

"Tae!"

Taehyung turned around to see jungkook rushing to him with a worried glance, he quickly change his expression and remove his hands from his back and smile at him.