Chapter 47

Jungkook and the other's waited in a waiting room while they took Taehyung in a operation theatre.

Since then jungkook just walking back and fourth and then sit then starts bouncing his legs as he bites his nails nervously. Making everyone look at him as he walked and sit.

"Kook if you don't stop with all of this, I am gonna tie you with this chair!" Eunwi says warningly as she glared at him. "My head is spining watching you walking back and fourth!"

Jungkook immediately sat down gulping as he look at her.

His friends snicker at him.

"I know you're nervous but calm down boy, you're like this for an hour straight!" Mr. Kim says softly, totally understanding his feeling right now.

"Why it's taking so long, shouldn't it be like 30 to 40 minutes or something?!" Jungkook thought out loud as he look worried towards the operation room.

"It takes time kook! Don't worry-" Jin started but cut off when they hear the distinct sound of a baby cry.

Jungkook widen his eyes and abruptly stood up. "Do you guys hear it!!" Jungkook asked as he pointed on the door and turning towards the other as a big smile formed on his lips.

Mrs. Kim nodded as she cover her mouth as she got a bit emotional. Jin, jimin and minseong cheered loudly as they hug each other while shouting.
"Little jeon arrived! Little jeon arrived!" Jungkook smile as he rub his hand in excitement and chuckled as he got impatient.

He wants to barged inside the room and meet his little angel. Oh God how much his legs are dying to go inside.

For what feels like forever the doctor finally come out with nurses on toll. He removed his mask and smile at jungkook who litteraly run towards him.

Everyone look at the doctor smiling widely as doctor finally starts talking.
"Congratulations Mr. Jeon. It's a baby boy!"

"I told you it's a boy!" Jimin shouted. Everyone cheered loudly and Jungkook just hugged the doctor in happiness. "Oh my God! Thank you so much!"

"Uh...It's my duty Mr. Jeon" the doctor says smiling. "We will shift Mr. Jeon in a private room then you can meet him and the baby born. Make sure it's not much crowded and the patient need to rest too"

The doctor went away from here as every one hugged jungkook and congratulate him for being a father. Eunwi kissed his cheek as she ruffle his hair. "Congrats new father" jungkook smile and kissed his eomma's forehead happily. "Thank you eomma. I'm so happy!"

"I know. We're all happy for you and Taehyung-ah" Jungkook grinned widely. "I can't wait to see my little angel!"

__________

"You go inside first" eunwi told jungkook who nodded happily. "Why~ i want to see the baby too" Jimin whined. "Why can't we all go together? I can't wait that long" Minseong protest as he pouted at Eunwi.

"You both shut up! He's the father. Let him meet taehyung first then we can go inside!" Eunwi scolded.

"How about you jungkook first give the baby to us then you can meet taehyung all you want. We won't disturb you just give us the baby." Jin smiled as he suggested.

Jungkook shake his head and went inside ignoring the older as he can't wait anymore.

Jungkook entered the room and his eyes fell on the bed where taehyung was laying in a hospital gown. "Angel"
Taehyung open his eyes and smiled when he saw Jungkook. "Hey" Taehyung says feeling a bit tired.

Jungkook walked closer and sat on the chair near the bed and hold Taehyung hands and kissing it softly. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Tired and numb" he chuckled.