Chapter 9

Ignore the mistakes plz.

Morning was beautiful for taehyung, waking up in jungkook arms who was cuddling him in his sleep. He smile and blushed and turned his body to jungkook carefully not wanting to disturb his sleep. He smile looking at jungkook sleeping face looking adorable.

He kissed his forehead and then his cheek and carefully pull himself out of his arms and replace it with pillow.
He got out of bed and goes to the bathroom took a shower and do his morning routine.

He came out of the bathroom to see jungkook was still sleeping. He sees the time. It still has time for jungkook to go to his work so he let him sleep and goes downstairs to make breakfast.

It took 30 minutes for him to make the breakfast. He let the food at stove so it stays warm and goes upstairs to wake up jungkook.

He open the door to their room and go towards the bed. He sat at the edge of it and stares at jungkook. He put his hand on jungkook's hair and play with his soft lock.

"Jungkook" he whisper and shake him but jungkook didn't even move an inch. He chuckled. Jungkook was not joking when he said he is a heavy sleeper.

"Gukkie wake up" he again whisper and shake him alittle more. Jungkook stir in his sleep this time. "Gukk come on wake up you have to go to work" he was still whispering. He smile when jungkook open his eyes alittle.

"Good morning sleepyhead" taehyung chuckled and smiled at him still playing with his hair. Jungkook look at taehyung and smile. "Morning" he muttered in his deep raspy morning voice.

"Get up now and get ready. I already made breakfast." Taehyung smile never gone from his lips. Jungkook sat up and nod at him. And taehyung goes downstairs to set the table.

Jungkook smile, for the first time in his life he woke up without someone shouting at his face or throwing water or shake him aggressively. Instead he woke up by a sweet deep whisper. Who smile at him and greet him morning. His heart for the first time is at peace. He wants to be always this peaceful. And he had a hope that with taehyung he will be at peace.

He was all smiley while getting ready for his work thinking about the blonde. He goes downstairs to look taehyung was waiting for him.

"You didn't eat?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung shake his head. "Why" taehyung roll his eyes playfully. "Why do you think, ofcourse i was waiting for you. Now come on i am hungry" taehyung whined. Jungkook smile at him. And then they start eating.

"You made this?" jungkook asked. He almost moaned at the taste. "No someone else came to made this for you." Taehyung deadpanded. Jungkook laugh. "Sorry but it taste so good. I didn't know you are such a great cook."

"I am glad you like it and even if you don't. You have to get used to it, now you gonna eat my cooking everyday." Taehyung said with narrowed eyes.

"If this is what i gonna get everyday then i am more than happy to get used to it." Jungkook smile at him.
Taehyung feels proud at himself for making jungkook happy with his cooking.

They eat and talk some more and then it's time for jungkook to go to his work. He was going towards the entrance of the house when taehyung stop him. "Wait! You are going without saying goodbye. That's rude" taehyung pouted.

"Sorry, i am just used to it. I didn't realize." jungkook is quick to apologize. He forgot he's now living with taehyung not his so called family who doesn't care if he's going or not.

"It's okay, now come here give me hug." taehyung open his arms and jungkook smile and go to taehyung and hug his waist. "Don't go to work without giving me a hug and saying goodbye everyday alright." Jungkook hummed and smile at the cute request.