Chapter 45

Sorry for the mistakes! Enjoy :)

Taehyung is in a hospital.

So They shifted in their new house and settled all their belonging well jungkook did all of it and Taehyung was sitting on the couch pouting all the time because jungkook didn't let him stood up from his place.

It's not like Taehyung didn't protest he did like he throws a big tanturm but jungkook was not having it at all.

"If you won't sit at the couch in a minute then no kisses and cuddles for you, not even your favourite ice-cream" Jungkook crossed his arms and says with a straight face. No way he's letting Taehyung do anything when he's on his ninth month pregnancy and having difficuilties because the baby is moving too much and it's a bit stressing.

The Doctor already gave the date to the pregnant couple to admit Taehyung in a hospital for the operation because obviously he ain't breaking any water and having a normal delievery like popping the baby out of his ass. He ain't has any v-you know what I mean so yea! Moving on. They are going to deliever the baby from c-section means cutting his stomach and moving the baby into the world and it's save to say Jungkook is more scared then Taehyung is.

But Taehyung did convince jungkook to help atleast a bit when they were decorating their baby's room. Jungkook wasn't going to stop Taehyung anyways because it's about their little angel and he wants to do everything together with his husband who's the main reason they are having this big beautiful blessing in their life.

 Jungkook wasn't going to stop Taehyung anyways because it's about their little angel and he wants to do everything together with his husband who's the main reason they are having this big beautiful blessing in their life

"Oh my god look at those bunny pictures, it looks so cute just like you, my bunny boy" Taehyung pinch jungkook cheeks when he saw the bunny smile on the male's face looking at the one side of the room they decorate.

"Just wait we're going to have an another little bunny in the house soon." Jungkook excitedly says pecking Tae's nose who scrunch it cutely. "I would love to have a little version of you in the house." Taehyung dreamily says, eyes holding the excitement as he squealed. "Oh god just imagine the little bunny smile on our baby's face! eeeee" Taehyung kiss jungkook teeth when he was busy in smiling also imagining it. "I love that feature of you the most. It makes you looks so cute and innocent." Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully. "Ofcourse our baby is going to be my little version, I'm their daddy afterall and majority of the babies took over the father's genes, so yea" jungkook proudly says. "So what am I? I'm too their appa or mama or whatever they like to call me. And who says that, you dummy" Taehyung flicked his forehead making jungkook hissed. "Hey! What was that for?"

Taehyung smile inncently. "No reason, I just feel like doing it so i did" Jungkook narrowed his eyes at him. "You little-" jungkook was going to tickle him but Taehyung already predict it and blurted out immediately. "No! No! You can't do that. I'm pregnant" and his trick did work because jungkook instantly stopped and look down at the bump.