Chapter 28

(Pictures credit goes to their original owners)

Taehyung mouth open agape when he saw the beautiful table, jungkook chuckled at his face that looked so funny. The table was surrrounded by different flowers that made a heart shape, lightning was scattered here and there giving a soft golden glowing light, very close to the water waves.

 The table was surrrounded by different flowers that made a heart shape, lightning was scattered here and there giving a soft golden glowing light, very close to the water waves

Taehyung look at jungkook with teary eyes.

"What do you want from me?"

"Huh?" Jungkook asked confused.

"No just tell me what do you actually want" taehyung went closer to jungkook who has a confused face looking for explaination.

"You made the agenda 'to make taehyung cry the whole night' right?" He asked accusingly but playfully hitting his chest.

Jungkook laugh at his dramatic baby but couldn't blame him though.

"This is so...... romantic I-" taehyung trailed off and look at jungkook and cup his cheeks just to shower his whole face with kisses. Jungkook smile at him.

"Told you, gonna make this last night very special for you" jungkook told him looking striaght into taehyung teary eyes.

He hold taehyung hands and went towards the table made taehyung sit down on the chair. He grab the wine bottle and fill both of the glasses and sat on his chair. They cheers and drink. After talking and eating their dinner at the centre of the island surrounded by water waves, golden light and beautiful scent of flower they off to walk to next place.

Jungkook interwined his hands with taehyung's and walk at the shore to the next place. Water waves slightly hitting their feet. Giggling and laughing sound was the only thing heard by the couple who are on their own world surrounded by peace and love.

Taehyung wasn't even surprise anymore after getting shock after shock from jungkook this night but still can't help the biggest smile and the love for jungkook that bloom more in his heart everytime getting another surprise from him

Jungkook seriously did too much tonight, he wasn't ready to get this much love and affection. First the purposal and the confession, then the beautiful dinner with pretty decoration and scenery and now this. He can't help but to get excited for what more has to come.