Chapter 26

Both lovely couple enjoyed their first week of honeymoon in bali, going to new places exploring everywhere taking as much as the beauty surrounded in bali and capturing every moment in their hearts and also in the memories of jungkook's camera, that's almost full with taehyungs picture that jungkook took sneakingly.

Right now they were getting ready as tonight jungkook planned a romantic candle light dinner for them at the beautiful place near lake.

And this is what they are wearing:

(Without the mask and beanie)

(Without mask)

"Baby how much time more?" Jungkook was patiently waiting for taehyung nearly for 20 minutes as taehyung was taking his sweet time getting ready.

"Almost done bun"

Jungkook went towards him, hugging him from behind and resting his chin on his shoulder recieving a lovely smile from taehyung.

"Why are you getting so much time to get ready"

"I need to look perfect Gguk"

Jungkook sigh and turning taehyung around making him face himself. He lean down and attach his lips with taehyungs kissing him softly.

"You don't need to do something to look perfect sweatheart, your existance is only enough for you to look more than perfect"

"Eww kook so cheesyy~" taehyung said cringing but inside he was feeling butterflies.

"Oh please, you can't see what my eyes can see." He defended himself.

"And what i can't see mister?"

Jungkook pull taehyung closer to himself and whispering on his lips.

"Look from my eyes and you'll see the most beautiful angel to ever exist"

Taehyung's cheeks dusted with pink shadow adorning making his pretty smile more angelistic if that's even a word. He hit his chest playfully.

"Stop saying that. You sometimes makes me overconfident about myself"