Chapter 40

Beautiful art by @Handas ♡

With Firm steps, boot clicking on the tile floor and a Confident demanour jungkook walked inside the 'Jeon Enterprises' Cluching a brown envelope in his hands, he knock on his father's office door and get inside the luxurious room.

"What are you doing here? I thought you don't want to see me hm" Jaehwan asked smugly, when he look up to see that jungkook was standing there. He leaned back in to his comfortable chair. "Oh you don't want to know how much i despised your presence but anyway I'm here to give you this" he walked towards his desk and slammed the brown envelope infront of him on his desk.

Jaehwan raised an eyesbrow looking at the paper under jungkook hand and up his face again. "What is this?"

"Your end...." Jungkook stood back straight, hands inside his pocket smirking at him "..and my beginning" jaehwan chuckled at that, finding funny how the male is so confident. "How dense of you to think like that" older jeon shake his head and reached for the envelope, looking inside the paper and his face become instantly red from anger. "You can't resign from your CEO position!!" He barked at the male who throw his head back laughing, riling the older jeon more.

"Tsk tsk calm down now father. Oops sorry-Jeon Jaehwan because you're no longer my father!" His face become serious when he utter his next words. "I was holding myself for too long now what do you think Mr. Jaehwan that you'll try to harm my family and I will still be silent? No no now my dear ex-father life isn't always about rainbows and sunshine. Everyone has to pay for their wrong deeds and..." he leaned forwards towards the fuming man. "Your time has came, jaehwan."

The older male laugh at him. "You think I can't run this company without you? Haha I can manage better than you can ever be" he confidently declared still laughing a little. "Bold of you to assume that I even think about you now" jungkook walked backwards until he was against the door. "You lost all my respect, you lost the title of my father, you lost an important person from your life which you didn't deserve and now I will show you, what i can do. I was holding back myself for too long, now it's time to remove that resistance and show you what Jeon Jungkook is capable of" with that jungkook went away from the office.

He called his hyung walking in the hallway of the building.

"Hyung I did my part now it's time for you to do your's. I want it to happen today." After getting the breif answer he hung up the call.

___________

One week, just week and in came a new name in bussiness industry as J.K Company aka Jeon.Kim Company. The launching of their project was big. Many suppliers and investors took interest and partner up with them which gave them a huge success since many partners from 'jeon Enterprises' knew jungkook very well and when they heared the news about his resignation from the company. They decided to give them their shares.

In just three months almost all of the Business industry knew about them as they came from a very known family and as well as their loyality and ability was the reason they came this far. It all goes to their hardwork and patience.

They decided for jungkook to be a CEO as he had an experiance of two years so namjoon insist for him to be a CEO and he took the co-CEO position and both did their job very well.

Where in business everything was going great but in family wasn't that much. Since it was the beginning of their acheivements they have to give their all and which means stay most of the time in office then at home. Jungkook almost didn't have time to spend it with taehyung, he goes early and came late at home because of the stress of doing a little bit of mistake, he has to do that to make their future better.