Chapter 29

Double update. Make sure you read the previous one first.

Jungkook look up to his baby feeling his chest bloomed with pride and happiness to see his baby condition. Looking utterly wrecked out, tears were still running down to the side of his eyes, drool was sneaking down his chin, cheek as red as wine, drops of sweats was on his forehead, chest was heavieng up and down and the lump was going down his throat as he gulped.

In all he was looking all messed up by his wrecked state. And in all honesty jungkook loves this sight more than the banana milk he loves.

He lean down to taehyung chuckling at his wrecked state, taehyung open his eyes just to look at jungkook near his face smiling at him, his breathing is normal now but his body is still shuddering slightly. Jungkook wiped his face from all the tears and drools.

Taehyung hands reach jungkook cheeks caressing it softly he smile lovingly up at his lovely husband. Jungkook lean down and nuzzle his nose against taehyung red cheeks. Tae closed his eyes and giggle lightly.

"Seems like you love it hm"

Taehyung blushed and bite his lips in embarassment. He feels so shy because jungkook never did that before and now when he did it was the most amazing feeling as he now wants him to do that again in future. And trust me jungkook is the one who's looking more forward to eat him out again as he loves it.

Taehyung pulled jungkook more closer to hide his face in his neck in embarassement and just hummed in response wrapping his hands from his cheeks to his neck.

"Come on angel, don't be shy"

Jungkook chuckled at his baby who was not letting him go tightly holding his neck with his arms whining in embarassment and burrying in face more into his neck.

"Babyy~~"

Jungkook kissed his hair and rubbing his sides lovingly to calm his angel down and finally after 5 minutes of laying in same position jungkook whispering sweet nothings and his comforting touches later taehyung finally calm down and let jungkook see his red tomato face.

Jungkook chuckled at him as he was not looking at him avoiding eye contact. He made him look at up, taehyung bit his lips and closed his eyes tightly. He can't just look at jungkook he was feeling so shy.

"Angel let me see your beautiful eyes" jungkook comforting soothing voice reached his ears as he finally got the courage to open his eyes. He look up at him and smile shyly but again look down, can't just make eye contact with him any longer.

Jungkook kissed his forehead lovingly and going down to his strawberry looking cheeks and kissed thrice making the latter smile in content. He rubbed his hands up and down his body. Taehyung sigh in content, but he still was needy and wants jungkook so bad.

"Ggukie?" he gets his attention.

Jungkook hummed and kiss the side of his neck softly then looking up at him smiling knowing what he wants.

"I got you angel" jungkook then push of his annoying pant with his boxers letting his cock breath in fresh air, it was frustating. Precum was already leaking from his cock.

Taehyung look at his husbands hard cock in excitement knowing what was coming. Jungkook chuckled seeing the twinkle of excitement in his angel's eyes. Taehyung look at him and whined in need. He grabbed jungkook shoulders to pull him down and wrapped his hands around his neck.

"Hurry!" He ordered.

Jungkook didn't argue as now he was also getting impatient to be inside his baby already.