Chapter 1

~Jayden Pov

Hi I'm jayden Bartels😂. I'm that type of kid everyone is cool with. Everyone at my school likes me and I pretty much talk to everyone. But my bestie on the other hand she's something I don't see in anyone else😂. She makes me laugh all the time and she so goofy just like me😂. When we're in class together we get in trouble so the teacher moves us away from each other but we find our back to each other by the end of class. Type of bond I look for😂. I play on the girls basketball team and I'm the best player on the team is what my coach says but I think everyone else is good too. My girlfriend is so fine😏🤤😍. She plays on the volleyball team and my dumbass be showing up to her games cheering her on and she just laughs and blushed which is cute🥰😂. I support my girl at all times. That's my favorite thing to do. She does the most for me. She sneaks out late just to see me after her parents are asleep. I really love her🥺. Right now I'm at basketball practice it's 1st period.

Lunch - 4th period

~annie pov

Hi I'm annie Leblanc Jayden's bestie🤪😂. And Asher angel's girlfriend😊. Right now I'm at lunch with Asher and his friend's. I'm on my phone mainly though. I went on Instagram and posted this. I asked ash if he wanted me to post this and he said of course so I did.

@annieleblanc

Liked by jaydenbartels, asherangel, Lilia, and 1,304,930 others

@annieleblanc my love❤️ @asherangel

129,930 comments

@jaydenbartels cUTE
@annieleblanc @jaydenbartels bring ur big headed ass here i miss u🥺😂

@asherangel i love u🥺❤️
@annieleblanc @asherangel i love u more bubba🥺❤️❤️

@lilia okay u guys make me feel so single STOPPP😩
@annieleblanc @william.miller get cha girl

@dracomart awww😍
@annieleblanc @dracomart ur gay..😂

@anniestan this is the content I live for😩
@annieleblanc @anniestan  aww we love uuu!❤️

I turned off my phone then looked up and saw jayden walking over to me looking like fucking Shrek😂😂😂. I started laughing super hard and she did too and couldn't even continue to walk like that and instead she fell to the ground and busted out laughing which made me laugh harder😂😂. I love her!😂 she stopped laughing like 2 minutes later and so did I and she got to me and sat down next to me. She started giggling again and I did too. Jayden wearing this outfit by the way with her hair straightened and parted in the middle.

 Jayden wearing this outfit by the way with her hair straightened and parted in the middle