Chapter 6

Saturday

~annie pov

I'm officially in LA now with my family and asher's family. When I got home last night after I got yelled at for being at a party and fighting. I got to my room and really just sat there looking at my wall trying to find an answer to way i find Jayden attractive...that sounds so weird I've never found a girl attractive EVER. Like...it's almost like she's special or something. I don't even know if I'm gay or bi or pan bitch I don't know it's confusing as fuck🤦🏻‍♀️. Ughhhh why did i listen to them when they said we'd be cute together🙄 NOW I SEE IT AND BELIEVE THEM. I don't know I don't know. I have to find out if I'm actually bi or if I'm only gay for Jayden or if it's just a phase. I also thought I liked Joey again until the party scene happened with Jayden. People really started this shit saying I've always liked her like no it's always ONLY been a friendship until i started questioning myself. We'll see about this later on right now I have to get ready for a interview with my friends lilia and Anna their my LA friends. Hayley is my little sister and she's 14 and a freshman at my school and she's talking to this dude landon who's a sophomore and he's 16. He's with us too because his dad let him go with us. I like landon so I have no complaints😂. I'm gonna get ready now.

2 hours later...

Okay so I'm out now at the playlist live interview with lilia and Anna on stage. I'm wearing this outfit with my hair straightened.

 I'm wearing this outfit with my hair straightened

We're in the middle of an interview right now.

"so annie tell us how you've been enjoying the new opportunity's recently" the interview lady asked me with a smile. I started smiling and Anna and lilia started giggling and so did i.

"well about that uhh..I haven't really looked into it yet but there is one thing oneeee thing that i really can't wait to do but i can't say what yet" I said in my mic with a smile

"top secret" Anna said in her mic with a smile then everyone giggled even us.

"yes very, lilia how are things with William he's such a handsome boy" the lady said in her mic with a smile

"things are going great actually better than before I just feel like we rushed into things a little too fast in the beginning and that's why we fell off and lost ourselves" lilia said with a smile

"that's great to hear, Anna tell us about to all the boys I've loved before 2 we wanna know when it comes out" the said with a smile

"it's dropping in fall so very soon everyone has been waiting for it and y'all are getting it" Anna said with a smile. I chuckled softly

"oh my goodness my daughter loves that movie she's gonna be excited to here the news" the lady said to her with a smile

"i hope she enjoys it" Anna said with a smile

"yes, Annie so there's been rumors going on saying you might possibly be crushing on your best friend jayden Bartels she is a very good looking girl and some say hot I wouldn't blame you if you did have a little crush on her" the lady said with a slight smile. I chuckled.