Chapter 7

Sunday

~Jayden pov

Me and Harvey did fuck yesterday🤤 but I still don't have enough feelings to be with him. I could never. Annie and Asher made a Instagram video talking about their break up. They broke up. Which is shocking as fuck😂. I never thought that'd happen. People in the comments were like they bet it's because annie wants to be with me. Annie's cute but like she said she's straight and she doesn't like girls so what's the point of even trying to catch feelings. I remember when we had a sleepover at her place for the first time in 5th grade and we would talk about how anime girl characters are soooo hot😂. Annie agreed with that shit and was so gay as a kid but she never dated girls she would just say they're cute or hot. Then 6 years later she's miss 'I'm straight' yeah okay🙄😂. When I was younger I used to want to make annie gay like kiss and touch her inappropriately to change her mind but me being the polite person I am I never did and instead I just sit back and let her do her thing. We've known each other since 4th grade and we became best friends in 6th grade so we've been best friends for 6 years and I've put up with this fool for so long😂. I love her though. She's just so stupid and stubborn. Our families are super close too so whenever we come over to each other's house's we call our parents mom and dad😂. I have a brother who's not at the house half the time and he's always in the streets and she even calls him brother😂. Speaking of my brother he's actually here. He looks like this.

He fights a lot so he gets suspended from my school a lot

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He fights a lot so he gets suspended from my school a lot. He sells drugs too. He also has my back. whenever a guy hits me up tryna fuck he gets mad that's why i don't say shit😂. He's a senior in high school and I hate when my girl friends say he's hot🙄 then say just like you and I be happy again😂. I miss annie dead ass. I'm in my bed looking at Instagram when I get a FaceTime from annie. I roll over on my stomach and sit up on my elbows. I answer.

FaceTime

"What's good?" I asked her

"okay i need your help with something really quick" she said

"what you need help with?" I asked her

"i need you to help me choose a dress to wear tonight" she said with a smile

"you know i have no good taste in that shit" I said with a slight smile while she giggled

"i know but attempt please" she said with a smile

"okay" I said with a smile. She set her phone up on something so I can see her she backed up.

"so there's 3 I kinda like I'm gonna try it on so you can see it" she said

"okayyyy" I said. She went to get the first one on so I put her on pause and went back to what I was doing😂. Watch she's gonna get mad😂.

"Jayden get me off pause" she said then I laughed to myself she heard me and chuckled a little.

"okay look" she said. I got back on FaceTime and saw her first dress.

"you look okay in it it looks like something an old lady would wear but" I said until she cut me off

"okay i get it it's ugly" she said while walking out the frame. I giggled. She came back out with the other dress.

"this one i actually like" she said. I got an idea😏. I licked my lips.

"give me a spin" I said with a slight smile

"don't look at my ass😊" she said while blushing. Wait. She just blushed hella hard🤨. She did a spin and of course I looked at her ass.

"that fat ass looking sexy" I said with a smile. She chuckled softly while blushing.

"i like it it makes your ass look big in it" I said to her then licked my lips.

"okay there's one more" she said while walking out the frame. I quickly went to text Zane what just happened. I said 'bro annie just started blushing when I told her to do a spin for me and when i said she looks sexy what the hell does that mean?!' He read it right when annie said.

"okay look at this one I don't like this one" she said. I got on FaceTime with her and saw her dress and HOLY SHIT WHEN I SAY I NUTTED I DEAD ASS DID😳😩. She's wear a tight black dress that stops at the mid thigh with a jean jacket.

"holy fuck i just nutted" I said

"i look that good?" She asked with a smile

"yes you look way too good i have to go i have to go masturbate" I said while holding my pussy.

"wait i wanna watch" she said. I looked at her and she was just looking back.

"just kidding😂" she said then started laughing.

"you probably look super hot doing it but i don't wanna see that shit" she said to me with a smile

"right" I said

"so you think I should go with this one?" She asked

"yes" I said

"okay thanks i love you bestie I'll see you tomorrow❤️" she said to me with a smile

"yeah bye.." I said then hung up.

"hey alexia turn off my lights and turn on led lights" I said. Alexia did it.

"hey alexia make the color pink" I said then she turned it pink.

"Alexia play marvins room by drake" I said

"okay now playing marvins room by drake" alexia said then the song started playing from her.

"I wish she knew how it is being bi because then she wouldn't be playing like this everything would be serious" I said to myself. I grabbed my body pillow and started cuddling it.

1 minute later...

My brother came in my room, Jordan.

"aye i thought you would want some ice cream" he said while walking over to me with some ice cream in a bowl. I took it.

"how'd you know i was sad?" I asked softly

"i heard this song playing while i was walking down the hall and i was like 'mane maybe she sad about ha girl annie again'" he said with a slight smile. I kicked him and he laughed. I hate him🙄.

"that's not my girlfriend I'm single" I said

"what happened to Devenity?" He asked

"she's been cheating on me for 5 months which was our entire relationship plus she's toxic..she keeps running back to me thinking I want her back" I said

"but do you?" He asked

"of course I do I love her🥺" i said

"get over ha. She a hoe. You wanna go get food?" He asked me

"sure" I said.